Keeping The Past Where It Belongs...

Guest ~Natasha~

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Title: Keeping the past where it belongs

Part: 2

Rating: 12+

Peter frooze, he was so speachless that he couldn't move. Which just made Clare run off staggering because she was so drunk. She ran out of the whole party, as she was so angry at Peter. But he did eventually get up and follow her, but he couldn't find her anywhere. So he texted her saying...

Where r u? Is it true? Pete x

But he didn't get a reply for ages. He decided to go to her house and when he arrived, he just walked through the open door and rushed upstairs to find Clare on her bed crying her eyes out on her pillow.

"Clare, Clare! Speak to me" Peter ordered as he tried to turn her over to face him. "Clare is it true? Are you really pregnant?" He curiously asked. "Is it mine?" He asked her and she quickly turned over.

"Yes I am unfortunatally and yes its yours, who elses would it be?" She screamed at him and struggled as he tried to hold her. "But you can go, I don't care anymore. All men are the same, you don't want this baby and neither do I. I might aswell just get rid of it" She said, even though she was very unsure about what she had just said.

"Er.. Okay, its up to you and if thats what you want" Peter replies. He knew he didn't want a baby, not at his age. He was still a child, nevermind having his own child.

"I don't know what I want, but at least I know what you want. Just go" She shouted as he pushed him out of her bedroom. He just sat against the door and sat crying as he fell back towards the closed door.

Archived