Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still great! I'm liking Henry having power because his character never really got off the ground in the show. It's good to see the other side you have created for him.

I didn't expect that final twist, though! But I like how the action is moving along.

Chpater 11: Getting even

As he kissed Henry Ric flinched. He didn't know what the twins were planning but he was becoming more and more uneasy by the minute. Stuck in the middle of his bed, and tied up Ric looked around the room for anything that might help him, but he couldn't see a single thing that would get him out of this predicament.

"It's no good looking around." Matilda said, laying next to him on the bed.

"There is nothing that is going to help you." Henry finished laying the other side.

"Look what do you want me from me?" Ric was feeling helpless.

"We want you to pay." The twins said in unison.

"I'll do whatever you want," Ric tried to hide the stutter in his voice "just untie me."

"I don't think thats going to be possible yet do you Henry?" Matilda mocked Ric.

"No the nights still got a good few hours in it yet, and we all know anything can happen in one night." Henry smirked as he replied. "Wouldn't it be a shame if this just happened to fall," he pointed the knife towards Rics chest "right onto you."

No-one spoke now, and all Ric could hear was his own rapid heartbeat and the clock on the wall ticking as each second slowly passed by. Tick, tock. Tick, tock. It was ironic that many of the townsfolk had previously been terrorized with those words, and now Ric was hearing them whilst waiting for someone to make the next move. Sweat was dripping from his forehead and his hands and feet were numb from the ropes tying him to the bed, but he dared not move, dared not make a sound.

Matilda suddenly sat up. She leant over Ric and kissed him, teasing him but also hurting him at the same time. As she moved her lips and hands down his chest she pressed harder and harder until Ric almost screamed with the nail marks digging deep into his skin. What made it worse was that at the same time he wanted to kiss her and make everything alright-not because he regretted anything, but because he knew he would enjoy it, and that it would ruin Henry. Suddenly Matilda stopped. Standing up she walked over to Henry and whispered in his ear. Henry nodded and then Matilda turned and spoke to Ric.

"Ok we're going for a little walk. We want to be somewhere...quieter, where there's less chance of getting disturbed. When we untie you if you try anything Henry will use the knife. Do you understand?"

Ric nodded, and Henry began to untie the ropes. When he was free Ric bent down and grabbed his shirt and trousers from under the bed. Matilda stared at him.

"Did i say you could bring those?"

"No but i thought." Ric looked puzzled.

"We are going somewhere else," Matilda continued, "but you won't be needing any clothes. We havent finished with you yet. Now stand up and follow me."

Peering out of the bedroom, Matilda glanced around the house. Everything was in darkness and there were no sounds coming from any of the rooms. Beckoning the others forward the trio began to creep down the stairs with Matilda in the lead and Ric following with Henry behind and the knife pressed against his back. As they took a last look back at the house Ric fought the urge to yell out and wake the others because Henry and Matilda didn't seem as if they were messing around.

As he walked through the bay in just his underwear Ric tried to imagine where the twins were taking him. He didnt like the idea of anyone seeing him in just a pair of boxers, but knew he had to act normal in case anyone did. Matilda and Henry were ok, they had covered themselvers with coats but Ric they had made suffer. His skin was cold and clammy where he was shivering but they had no mercy merely forcing him to contiue the trek to the unknown destination.

Abruptly coming to a stop Ric noticed that they had arrived at the beach. As Henry pushed Ric onto the sand his behaviour became more and more erratic. He began to mumble to himself and Ric and Matilda watched, unsure as to how to react.

Suddenly Henry lowered the knife. Turning to face Ric he stared a menacing look in his eyes as if he was there in body, but his mind was altogether somewhere else. He spoke in a calm clear voice. "This isn't about Matilda anymore. Its always been about you and me so let's finish it right here. No weapons. No allys. Just simply you me and our fists."

Leaving Ric and Matilda staring at each other in a bemused way Henry suddenly took Ric by suprise and ran at him knocking him to the floor. As he punched him in the chest he laughed manically. Ric was suddenly still.

"Henry, what have you done," Matilda screamed, "We were only meant to scare him, to let him know that he couldn't mess us aro-."

She stopped mid sentence as Ric suddenly rolled over until he was on top of Henry. Grabbing his wrists he pulled Henry up, forcing him to stop fighting. Still trying to kick him Henry became more and more out of control as his anger was supressed. Struggling now Henry once again escaped and pushed Ric to the floor. As the boys began to roll over and over on the sand Matilda screamed for them to stop. Punches were being thrown left right and centre and Matilda could no longer tell who was hitting who.

All of a sudden silence reigned. Ric stood up and looked anxious as he saw Henry dissolve into tears. "It's all your fault. If you hadn't of given me the drugs none of this would of happened. I was fine in the city til we got involved with each other again. What am i even doing with a boy? I don't love you. It was all about the action. Everyone knows you and Matilda are destined to be together. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?" With that Henry ran to Matilda, placed his head on her chest and began to sob.

Ric suddenly realised what he had to do. Enough was enough with Henry now, he could only push him so far. "Look Henry mate i'm sorry. This was all just meant to be a laugh. You'll be ok. And your right. I do love Matilda, and if she'll forgive me then. Well maybe we can make a go of things." Smiling at them both he did his best "Im sorry face."

Henry looked up again with a new found determination. "Thats it for me with the bay. I'm not coming back. I just want things to be left alone now. Im going to leave tonight before the others are awake and go back to the city. Maddy let mum know im alright and don't let Scott, Rob and Kim kill each other." He walked up to Ric. "Listen. If you hurt my sister, you won't be so lucky next time right?" With that he turned and walked away. As he reached the edge of the road he turned. "Bye Maddy, i'll be gone by the time your back." Seeing the look on her face he glanced back with a final "Ill be fine" before he was gone from their eyesight, forever.

Tears streaming down her cheeks now, Matilda looked at Ric. "Did you really mean it? You really want to make a go of things?"

Ric smiled at her. "Really, really."

As he moved his arms around her he pulled her closer and kissed her gently on the lips. "Come on babe, lets go back to mine."

As they climbed into bed again Ric smiled to himself. He had destroyed Henry, yet Robbie Scott and Kim were nowhere near finished with. He was hoping he could catch one of them, just to spice things up. Make them fall for him as easily as Henry had. He knew his preferences were with Kim, but Robbie, who would surely be looking for revenge, was also a possibility.

As for love. Well the chance would be a fine thing. But whilst he had Matilda, he had an ally. Not someone he was going to let close. But someone to use as an alibi and someone to help him get closer to the remaining Hunters. One was down, but there were many others to go. Alf. Leah. Flynn and Sally. Amanda. Dan. Peter. Scott. Kim. Robbie. None of them were safe, and none of them were expecting anything near the trouble that was to come.

As Matilda placed her arms around him Ric reciprocated. Letting her hands rub over the marks she had made in his body earlier he kissed her. His soft lips pressing against hers as her hands tried to wash away the previous hours events. He had to admit she was a good kisser, and well her body was stunning. He could already feel the tension leaving him as her hands washed over every part of his body, and not just his chest. But no. Shaking his head he remembered the barriers and the promises. Never become attached he reminded himself, you'll only get hurt, and you cant let that happen again. Its fun, so just enjoy it but dont get too attached.

Matilda pulled him closer now and passion was taking over. As the kissing became frantic and their bodies entwined Rics hands were firmly under the covers making Matilda feel totally at ease- yet not quite promising that happy ending!

Liam :wink:

Ok let me know what you think.

p.s The chapters should be getting a bit shorter again now as they are very long!

Still great Liam. I didn't think Matilda would forgive Ric that easily but if he hurts her again then she should definitely make him pay. Ric obviously hasn't finished yet but there is only so far he can go, right? Who knows what you've got in mind for the next few chapters. :rolleyes:

Wowww! This is amazing! It's taken me 2 hours to read, what with msning and all, but it's amazing! At first I had no idea Ric'd get so involved, physically I mean! But I haven't been disappointed. Especially as all the hotties have been paired together - loving it!

Liam you're doing a tremendous job. You just have a knack with the way you write, you write about quite sexual things without making them seem tacky or cheap which is always good. Go you!!!!

Can't wait for other Chapters and to see how it all turns out! Maybe you could send it to someone involved with H&A, I seriously think it's a good idea. I know it may freak Mark and Indiana out a little, but who cares! You should showcase your talent!

Keep going, this is turning into quite something :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived