Ric Versus the Bay!

Guest tasha7905

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still think it's great (as you probably know! :wink: ).

There is just a couple of things I was wondering if you could clear up. It may be obvious but I was wondering what Ric's main motivation is for wanting revenge on all of the Hunter's? And I gather that Ric burnt down the Palace and that is why Scott is now sharing with Henry.

I've got a feeling that this whole thing will eventually come out and none of the Hunter's will forgive him. But if his feeling's for Matilda are real maybe she will have to choose between her family and Ric (kind of like KK).

Can't wait for the next chapter. I really like the title's you come up with. Keep up the good work!

Ok thank you once again for your kind comments everyone.

Jen-The reason Ric wants revenge on the Hunters is because they ae a family unti. Something Ric never had with his father, and then just when he has it in his grasp with Sally and Flynn, Flynn discovers he is dying. This makes him resentful of families and feeling like if he can't be happy-why should anyone else be?

You are also correct about the palace fire. Hope that clears up any confusion. Keep reading as things will be picking up rapidly soon!

Liam :D

I am loving the story so far Liam, it's interesting to see someone exploring issues that aren't mentioned often on-screen.

I am curious as to what will happen next...

A child is in danger as Ric reliases there is one family in the bay-far too happy. Just how far will he go to hurt the people he loves.

...I thought that this could be Pippa...as Sally's family are all very close, and following the news that Flynn is dying, I thought that he might find it amusing to mess with the Fletcher-Saunders family, the people who he once loved.

I can't wait for chapter 9, keep up the good work!

Chapter 9: HUNT-ing Secrets

Everyone had finished breakfast now and idle chatter was breaking about between everyone at the table. Looking at his watch Ric stood up, making out that he had to be back to the house.

"Thanks for breakfast and everything Beth, I'll probably see you all again soon."

"Anytime Ric, you're always welcome here," came the reply.

Grabbing his stuff he made his way out of the house avoiding the looks he was recieving from both Henry and Matilda. As he passed Robbie and Kims bedroom he suddenly had an idea. He didnt really have anything that was going to hurt them yet and now was the perfect time to have a look. Stuffing his bag behind the dustbin so it was out of sight, he crawled back past the window and opened the door to the pit. When he got inside he stood up, ensuring that he was out of sight from the house but had plenty of room to have a look around.

The bedroom was messy. A pile of Kims clothes lay in one corner, and a pile of Robbies in the other. The two single beds had been pushed together to make a double, and it still wasn't made from where the boys had slept in it last night. As he glanced around, some half opened drawers on the left side of the room caught his attention. Making his way cautiously over to them Ric suddenly paused as he heard footsteps approaching.

Diving under the bed just in the nick of the time Ric held his breath as the door opened and Kim and Robbie walked into the room.

"Mum wants to take me Matilda and Henry into Yabbie Creek," he heard Robbie say, "You fancy coming?"

"Nah, you should spend some time with ya family Rob, We can make up for it when you get back," came Kims reply.

"So what you gonna do today then?"

"I dunno, i'll probs just hit the surf." Ric noticed the dismissive tone in Kims voice.

"Ok, well I'll see ya later." Phew, Robbie was leaving.

"Bye man."

As he saw Robbie leave the room Ric breathed a sigh off relief. However, he didnt bargain on Kim flopping down onto the bed, clearly settling down for at least a little while. Everything was quiet and all Ric could hear was his own shallow breathing, so he was glad when Kim broke the silence by typing some numbers into his cell phone. Suddenly he heard a phone ringing and he guessed that Kim was calling someone.

"Hey. Yeah they've gone. Look we have got a while yet. Rob shouldn't be back for at least a couple of hours. Ok see you in a sec."

As he hung up Ric heard a light tap at the door. He felt Kim get up and open it, and he saw a pair of sneakers that he knew he recognized-he just couldn't think of who they belonged to. Suddenly he became aware of the fact that there was no talking. Everything had gone quiet, except for some low murmuring.

"Man, we haven't had any time together for ages." That was Kim's voice.

"I know, I've missed you-it's just if Rob finds out." Ric knew he recoginized this one-yet he couldn't quite place it.

"We'll just have to be careful then," Kims reply came instantaneously.

"Yeah," Ric cringed. He knew who the mystery person was "but if Rob finds out his brother is sleeping with his boyfriend, he's not going to take it well is he."

Well well well. Maybe this little advenure hadnt been such a disaster. He now had something which could ruin all three of the remaining Hunters. It was quite ironic. Matilda and Henry were sleeping with him, and Kim was sleeping with Robbie and Scott. He wondered how Beth would react to this situation.

As he heared Scott and Kim stop talking again, they moved over towards the bed. After much more kissing Ric saw Scott push Kim onto the bed and begin to kiss him harder. As he did Kim's cell phone dropped to the floor. Reaching out a hand and trying to ignore everything going on above him Ric grabbed the cell phone, hoping that neither boy would notice it missing, or see his hand.

As the pair grew louder above him, Ric saw Scott stand up and beckon Kim over to the door. He could see that Scott no loger had his shirt on, and as Kim walked over to him he pushed him against the wall and began kissing him. Ric could see that this wasn't a first time for the boys, and as he saw Kims shirt drop to the floor he had a sudden burst of inspiration.

Using Kim's phone to take some pictures Ric saved them ready to send to Rob later. While the pair grew more and more noisy Ric turned away not wanting to see Kims hands all over Scotts body. As he became aware that the noise was stopping Ric dared to look up. He could see Scott whispering something in Kims ear and the boys suddenly left the room.

Waiting a few minutes in case they came back Ric looked throught the pictures. This would be enough to blow that love triangle wide open. Using his own phone he text Matilda. Come meet me at the diner when you get back. I can't wait to see you again.

When he arrived at the Diner he was shocked to see Robbie already sitting there, deep in thought over a milkshake. Again using his phone, this time to phone Scott he decided to check if the pair were finished. Just as he rang, Scott walked into the Diner. Discreetly taking Kims phone out of his pocket he now sent another message this time to Scott. "Im so sorry, I had to tell Robbie everything. Please forgive me."

He heard Scott's phone beep, and as he did he left the diner and saw Matilda outside.

"Come on, let's go back to mine, we can finish off what we started yesterday." He smiled at her, and she took his hand. The only bad thing was not being able to witness the explosion. After all, if he stayed around he stood chance of getting caught. He knew he would hear about it all from Henry soon enough though.

For now it was time to focus on Matilda.

Hearing yells from the Diner Ric quickened his pace. If he had an alibi in Matilda, he could never be accused of sending the messages, and now the real revenge, was finally beginning...

Liam :wink:

Im getting a little carried away now. Heres chapter 10:

Chapter 10: Being caught out...

Matilda giggled as Ric tickled her body. They had originally planned to go back to Rics, but he had suggested going to her room instead in the hope that he would be able to hear the aftermath of Scott and Robbie. Telling her he would be back he quickly slipped out of her room and into Henrys room next door.

Leaving a note on the bed Ric placed three fresh packs of smokes underneath the note. "These are for you, come and stay at mine tonight." Looking around to make sure the coast was clear he went back to Matilda who was now lying on covers beckoning him over.

As he approached her she placed her hands around his neck and pulled him onto her. Whilst kissing him she tore at his clothes leaving him powerless to do anything other than oblige. Pulling, his top off of his body she began to kiss his chest making sure that his thoughts were with her and her only. Ric now feeling extremely hot, began to moan as her hands touched him everywhere leaving him feeling as if they were the only people who mattered in the world.

Feeling the way they did, it didn't take long for the moment to pass, and as Matilda feel asleep in his arms Ric suddenly heard shouting coming from the pit.

"You've been sleeping with my brother!" Ric had never heard Robbies voice so angry. "After everything the pair of you have been through with Hayley, you have been having an affair behind my back!"

"Look Rob," Kims voice sounded uneasy "It was a moment of madness, passion just took over, i never meant to hurt you."

"How many times?"Robbie was roaring now, and Matilda stirred in Rics arms.

"Just the once." Kim muttered quietly.

Scott spoke now: "Look don't Kim. Its been going on for months. We can admit it now."

"Where?"

"Look Rob, You really dont want to know." Kim was panicking.

"I said WHERE!" Robbie wasn't going to give up.

"Right there. On the bed. Does it make you feel any better?" Scott was joining in the shouting.

"Get out, both of you, get out of my room."

"Rob we need to talk." Both Scott and Kim spoke in unison.

"Well you two can go and talk, in Scotts bed like you have been everytime my back was turned for the last couple of months." Ric heard the door slam.

Matilda looked at him.

"I'd better go and see whats happening." she whispered.

"Yeah, im going to go I'll see you tomorrow."

As Ric left the house he could see Kim and Robbie in the pit, kissing. Obviously their fight didnt last long. He saw Matilda go in now, and Kim leave. As soon as Kim was out of the room, Ric opened the pictures that he had taken earlier on. He chose three to send to Robbies phone. Kim and Scott kissing. Scott taking Kims shirt off, and Kims hands moving down Scotts body. As he left he saw Robbie look at his phone and he moved out of sight just as he heard the yelling start again.

Feeling smug, Ric placed Kim's phone in his pocket. He knew that he had to be careful now as it wouldnt take long for the others to realise Kim didn't have his phone. Arriving at the house on his own Ric saw Cassie sitting on the sofa.

"Oh, you're not always glued to the Hunters then." Stony faced and in a foul mood she turned to face Ric. "Look whats going on?"

"Cassie, I thought you would have understood by now. Things are over. I don't love you and i never did. Get it into your head."

Leaving Cassie staring after him Ric made his way up to his room as he heard Sally and Flynn walk through the door. As he began to get changed for bed he knew that he still had Henrys visit to look forward to. Despite the problems at home, Ric was sure Henry would find a way to sneak out.

Climbing into bed now in just his boxers Ric settled down to wait for Henry to show up. He didnt have to wait long as only 20 minutes later Henrys face appeared at his window. The window was open so Ric pretended to be asleep. As he felt Henry climb into the bed beside him he smiled to himself.

Henrys hands were under the covers now, all over Rics body from head to toe. As he leant down and kissed Ric, Ric opened his eyes indicating he had been playing a game.

"Im just gonna have a smoke mate, and i'll be right with you." Henry smiled at Ric.

As he watched him take the last smoke out of the packet Ric looked astounded.

"How many have you had mate?"

"Oh this is the last one," Henry chuckled at the expression on Rics face.

"You're kidding me man, thats dangerous, you're smoking them way too quick!"

"Well its too late now." Henrys tone of voice changed as he put the smoke out. "Come on, I'm ready now."

Not giving Ric chance to say anything Henry began to kiss him again, the kisses getting more passionate as they became more frequent. Suddenly Henry stopped.

"Here mate, I've had an idea."

Feeling bewildered Ric answered, "Oh, yeah what?"

"Just bare with me." Henry replied.

He stood up and began to tie Ric up. Ensuring his hands could not be used and his feet could not move, he looked at Ric please with his results. Ric looked at him feeling more and more confused. Henry moved towards him once more kissing him on the lips, full of passion and then pulling away and gagging Ric.

Ric began to struggle unsure as to what Henry was doing now. Henry merely looked at him and laughed. "Well, we know how much you like both of us so we thought we'd give you a special little treat."

With that he crossed the room and the opened the door. Matilda stood outside also undressed just like Ric and Henry.

"When Henry saw us in my room this afternoon, he came and filled me in on all your little shenanigans over the last few weeks. Together we decided that we couldn't let Henry go back to the city, without giving you a little treat now could we." Matilda's voice didn't sound as soft as it had in her room earlier.

Ric mumbled something beneath his gag. Ripping it off Matilda asked him to repeat it. "I said, you can't do this. Look I mean what are you going to do. Don't do this I love you Matilda."

"Well maybe thats just too little too late Ric," Matilda replied. "I thought this was what you wanted I mean both me and Henry, naked and attending to your every whim."

Ric was becoming scared now. "Ill yell out, I'll call Flynn he'll stop you."

Henry who had been observing for a while now took his turn to speak. Going close to Rics face he whispered in a menacing tone "I don't think you will." Moving his lips to Rics now he kissed him, biting Rics lips as he pulled away. As blood began to flow, Ric began to struggle. "You see," Henry continued, "I didn't show you this yet." From inside his trousers, now lying on the floor, he pulled out knife.

As he menacingly waved the knife backwards and forwards in front of Rics face it was he who had the final words. "You'd better do everything we say-or you might NOT live to regret it..." The power balance had changed, and Ric no longer stood a chance. "Now, kiss me..." Henry commanded. "Or i might do something, I won't regret."

Liam :D

Please review again as usual. These two chapter really move the action on.

Archived