The Book Thread

MarMar

After the Storm by Diane Chamberlain. She writes a lot like Jodi Picoult except (and I'm saying this as a HUGE fan of Jodi Picoult) even better... :)

Really?? I might have to check her out!

I think you can only order Diane Chamberlain books over the internet. My friend lent it to me :)

ETA: If you live in the UK, that is. It might be easier to obtain elsewhere.

The Lost Daughter by Diane Chamberlain (another lent to me by my friend at work) and it's unputdownable. I know you've mentioned before you're a huge Jodi Picoult fan (so am I :) ) so you would really like Diane Chambelain too. My friend says you can get some of her books here in the UK tho she ordered this one. :)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the Storm by Diane Chamberlain. She writes a lot like Jodi Picoult except (and I'm saying this as a HUGE fan of Jodi Picoult) even better... :)

Really?? I might have to check her out!

I think you can only order Diane Chamberlain books over the internet. My friend lent it to me :)

ETA: If you live in the UK, that is. It might be easier to obtain elsewhere.

The Lost Daughter by Diane Chamberlain (another lent to me by my friend at work) and it's unputdownable. I know you've mentioned before you're a huge Jodi Picoult fan (so am I :) ) so you would really like Diane Chambelain too. My friend says you can get some of her books here in the UK tho she ordered this one. :)

I'll certainly have a browse. I just finsihed reading Jodi's "Picture Perfect" so, until her new one in March/April comes out, I've got nothign to read, so I might have a look for one and order it if possible. Always worth a try. Thanks ILM!!! :D

I got Dear John by Nicholas Sparks out from the library almost a month ago. I've read the first 'part' and that's it. Clearly this reading thing just doesn't interest me. I actually enjoyed what I've read of it so far but I just have no motivation to read.

^ I got The Book Thief for Christmas but I've yet to read it. That's kind of how it is with a lot of book I've recently bought, lol.

Right now I'm reading The Catcher in the Rey by J.D. Salinger. I actually ordered the book a few weeks back and it arrived the same day he died ... creepy, right? Anyway, I'm not even halfway through but I really like it.

I love music: I do volunteer work in a Charity shop nearby and today when I was sorting a few books out, I found "The Lost Daughter" by Diane Chamberlain. :D I'm going to start reading it tomorrow, because I'm out tonight. But I'll let you know how I go on! Thank you! :D

Glad you found the book, hope you enjoy reading. :D Coincidentally, my friend was telling me yesterday she bought a Diane Chamberlain book from a charity shop (can't remember what it was called tho she showed me) which was a bit of a surprise, she's normally the one donating books! She reads loads (is out buying/ordering almost before the ink is dry on a new novel :P ) and she's got me into loads of authors over the years. I keep telling her she should run her own mobile library! :lol:

Archived