The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep trying to start 'Vanishing Acts' by Jodi Picoult, but I just don't seem to be in a reading mood at the moment, so I'm stuck with the old faithful - 'Twilight'! For, like, the seventy billionth time.

I'm reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult (I'm half way through it, all I can say is I feel really sorry for Jack he's been through hell twice, for crimes he didn't committ and yet he must plead guilty even though he isn't :( I really hate the justice system. Even the lawyer at the moment isn't taking Jack too seriously, I hate how everyone is doubting Jack. Ah! and gillian I just want to throttle her!! She's just as bad as Catharine lying about what Jack apparently did to them).

I borrowed the first Twilight book off my sister the other day and started to read ( got to page 9 :P ) and then she decided she wanted to read it herself s I gave it back to her. So when shes done I'm going to read that. Hope it lives up to all the hype.

I'm reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult (I'm half way through it, all I can say is I feel really sorry for Jack he's been through hell twice, for crimes he didn't committ and yet he must plead guilty even though he isn't :( I really hate the justice system. Even the lawyer at the moment isn't taking Jack too seriously, I hate how everyone is doubting Jack. Ah! and gillian I just want to throttle her!! She's just as bad as Catharine lying about what Jack apparently did to them).

LOVE that book. <3 My first ever (and favourite) Jodi book. Jack - along with Chris Harte of The Pact - is my favourite character of Jodi's. :wub:

Ranma 1/2 Volume 2, on top of the previously mentioned ones. I finished two more of those Agatha Christies though.

At the point I'm up to, Ranma and Akane are in love but won't admit it to each other or themselves. Kuno's in love with both Akane and Ranma's female form. Ryoga's in love with Akane. And Kuno's sister Kodachi is in love with Ranma's male form. Apparently, it only gets worse from here.

I'm reading (jus started anyway) promise of the wolves by Dorothy Hearst, anyone read this one? Before my exams started I tried reading The count of Monte Christo, but I had to quit because it took to long to read, and I didn't quit finish by the time my exams started. Suess I should start again.

Archived