MarMar

The Book Thread

Shopaholic and Sister by Sophie Kinsella.

I like it. Becky can be so funny. She lives in her own little dream world! I wonder if she'll ever manage to stay out of trouble. :rolleyes:

Edited by Barbara

The last two books i read were My Sister's Keeper and Vanishing acts both by Jodi Piccoult.I thought both were good though i might have chosen a different ending for My sisters keeper.

I'm reading nothing atm,i'll have to get something when i go out.

I clicked on the link and it came up with 'Freefalling' and then I typed books into the search bar and got confused with what came up. I'll have to have another look.

I think you can click on the Freefalling cover [which is red with the skateboarder jumping up in the air], and you'll get to the actual book. Well done for your persistence :)

Just finished Eclipse ... I don't know what I'm going to do now ... I want Breaking Dawn in my clutches again!

I'm trying to control myself :P I haven't read a Twilight book in a whole 8 days! And then I caved! I read the first Part of BD so fast, I think I set a world record :/

I'm trying to control myself :P I haven't read a Twilight book in a whole 8 days! And then I caved! I read the first Part of BD so fast, I think I set a world record :/

you just made me go :lol: out loud :D