The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally given in - started reading "Twilight" earlier. Finding it a bit dull at the moment but that might be because I watched the film last night and everything I'm reading feels all very....recent. Without spoiling, would people who've read the whole saga recommend starting with New Moon, bearing in mind that I've seen the film? Or is it really a necesity to get through book 1 before moving onto the others?

• 2 weeks later...

I've just finished reading the book I'm advertising in my signature [see below]. Hope I don't get into trouble for advertising it, but its completely brilliant. Do take a look at the site, it is a website for writers [Authonomy] and I promise its not dodgy.

I've just finished reading the book I'm advertising in my signature [see below]. Hope I don't get into trouble for advertising it, but its completely brilliant. Do take a look at the site, it is a website for writers [Authonomy] and I promise its not dodgy.

Miranda, I had a look of that website and it was so confusing. Like when I search for books it comes up with a load of other stuff. I think I just didn't know what I was doing :lol:

Sorry for double posting, but I can't edit my post.

Miranda, I had a look of that website and it was so confusing. Like when I search for books it comes up with a load of other stuff. I think I just didn't know what I was doing :lol:

Sorry for double posting, but I can't edit my post.

Hi 'Oxo' :lol:

Sorry it was confusing. Did you click on my link, or find Authonomy using Google or something? If you click on my link, it shows a summary of 'Freefalling', then scroll down to the actual story, then there is a load of comments underneath. Or, maybe this link will be better:

http://www.authonomy.com/Profile.aspx?user...02-144e9bcc8ead

It says View Book at the end of the summary. Hope it works, but if not, I suppose we'll have to wait til it is published :rolleyes:

I'm reading Eclipse for the second time!

Read New Moon & Twilight 3 times each now - and only Eclipse & Breaking Dawn once, so I treated myself to Eclipse when I was in the UK last week! Finally, I own one Twilight book - now I just need the next three! ;)

Butcha. God. I'm in some Twilight phase this week!

Archived