The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else wanna tell their To Read list?

Sure :)

Nelson Mandela - The Long Walk to Freedom

A Thousand Splendid Suns

The Time Travellers Wife

Purple Hibiscus

The No.1 Ladies Detevtive Agency Series

Angelas Ashes

Three Cups of Tea

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Thats all i can think of right now but i love to read and usually have 4/5 on the go at once!! I'll come back once i think, right now it's all Uni books, which are all about Africa and development politics and such like.

Anyone else wanna tell their To Read list?

Sure :)

Nelson Mandela - The Long Walk to Freedom

A Thousand Splendid Suns

The Time Travellers Wife

Purple Hibiscus

The No.1 Ladies Detevtive Agency Series

Angelas Ashes

Three Cups of Tea

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Thats all i can think of right now but i love to read and usually have 4/5 on the go at once!! I'll come back once i think, right now it's all Uni books, which are all about Africa and development politics and such like.

definatly reccomend those ones. they were all fantastic when i read them, have you also read the Kite Runner?

ATM, i'm reading Montana 1948, Maestro, and I'm not scared. all for school and i'm really really liking I'm not scared, school books usually don't interest me but this is really good.

Currently reading "The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon" by Stephen King. I needed a break from the kids stuff of Narnia. They're good books, but they can be a bit much one after the other. Unfortunately, TGWLTG is basically a kid's book, so I haven't achieved much by switching to it :rolleyes:

Archived