The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Has anyone read any books by Jodi Picoult, and, if so, which one/s would they recommend that I start with?

My mum is reading 'A Tenth Circle' by Jodi Picoult

I haven't read it myself, but I have read the blurb at teh back and it sounds very good

I will start reading it when she is done,

Also, 'The Pact'. Again, I havent read the book. I am about to start it though when I finish my current book.

I have seen the movie and it is very good.

Currently, I am reading Death And Nightingales by Eugene McCabe

We are reading it in school for our Leaving Cert but I am reading ahead at home

It is an excellent story

Is anyone else doing this novel for their Leaving Cert?

Do you like it?

Has anyone read any books by Jodi Picoult, and, if so, which one/s would they recommend that I start with?

Alli.... DO NOT COMMENT! :P

I have Jess. I'm collecting them. I've read:

Salem Falls

My Sisters Keeper

The Pact

Vanishing Acts

Keeping Faith

Perfect Match

Currently reading 'Plain Truth' by her, and afterwards got 'The tenth Circle', 'Mercy' and 'Nineteen Minutes' (I'm kinda obsessed with her.....)

I'd suggest starting with Vanishing Acts... But I'm not entirely sure why. However, I started with 'Salem Falls' which is the one that got me hooked in the first place....

My mum is reading 'A Tenth Circle' by Jodi Picoult

I haven't read it myself, but I have read the blurb at teh back and it sounds very good

I will start reading it when she is done,

Also, 'The Pact'. Again, I havent read the book. I am about to start it though when I finish my current book.

I have seen the movie and it is very good.

Currently, I am reading Death And Nightingales by Eugene McCabe

We are reading it in school for our Leaving Cert but I am reading ahead at home

It is an excellent story

Is anyone else doing this novel for their Leaving Cert?

Do you like it?

Alli.... DO NOT COMMENT! :P

I have Jess. I'm collecting them. I've read:

Salem Falls

My Sisters Keeper

The Pact

Vanishing Acts

Keeping Faith

Perfect Match

Currently reading 'Plain Truth' by her, and afterwards got 'The tenth Circle', 'Mercy' and 'Nineteen Minutes' (I'm kinda obsessed with her.....)

I'd suggest starting with Vanishing Acts... But I'm not entirely sure why. However, I started with 'Salem Falls' which is the one that got me hooked in the first place....

Thanks, guys. I just desperately need books to fill my literary gap between now and 21st July (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows) so I think I might go and find some of her books. :D

Archived