The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl on the train, by Paula Hawkins

​I'm so torn over whether I want to read that or not. I've heard so much about it, and it sounds quite good, but I've also heard a lot of mixed reviews, and now I'm not sure. Are you enjoying it?

I'm currently reading Don't Let Me Go by Susan Lewis. It's the sequel to No Child Of Mine which I read before it and loved.

​It's on my 'To Read' list too, along with countless others on the Kindle, would be interesting to hear what others think without spoiling.

Discussion in here seems very rare nowadays, more just people listing books (sometimes suspiciously quickly :P)

​I'm so torn over whether I want to read that or not. I've heard so much about it, and it sounds quite good, but I've also heard a lot of mixed reviews, and now I'm not sure. Are you enjoying it?

I'm currently reading Don't Let Me Go by Susan Lewis. It's the sequel to No Child Of Mine which I read before it and loved.

​It's on my 'To Read' list too, along with countless others on the Kindle, would be interesting to hear what others think without spoiling.

Discussion in here seems very rare nowadays, more just people listing books (sometimes suspiciously quickly :P)

Sorry only seeing this now. I absolutely loved it! It was so gripping! And not what I expected at all! I would definitely recommend it!  

Sorry only seeing this now. I absolutely loved it! It was so gripping! And not what I expected at all! I would definitely recommend it!  

​I loved The Girl of The Train! I was hooked and finished in a few days where normally takes me a month to finish a book. 

I am currently reading Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire. As I never got round to reading the Harry Potter series even though they were on my shelf for years.

​I loved The Girl of The Train! I was hooked and finished in a few days where normally takes me a month to finish a book. 

I am currently reading Harry Potter - The Goblet of Fire. As I never got round to reading the Harry Potter series even though they were on my shelf for years.

​Well we just had a powercut so I that gave me the excuse to start reading it finally :P I did read this week that they're making a movie out of it but relocating it to the US, probably upstate NY, rather than London (surprise surprise).

Once that's done the next one on the list is Second Life by SJ Watson - loved his first novel (Before I Go to Sleep, which is obviously also a movie now)

Archived