The Book Thread

MarMar

Just wondered if any of you kind people here, could recommend any authors like Jodi Picout lt. Or if any of you know of any good mystery novels. I'm trying to find something for my Moms birthday I have already brought her nearly all of Jodi Picout's novels now :lol:

Thanks

Handle with Care My mum gave that book to me now that she has a kindle

Last Breath by Rachel Caine

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondered if any of you kind people here, could recommend any authors like Jodi Picout lt. Or if any of you know of any good mystery novels. I'm trying to find something for my Moms birthday I have already brought her nearly all of Jodi Picout's novels now :lol:

Thanks

Handle with Care My mum gave that book to me now that she has a kindle

Last Breath by Rachel Caine

Thanks very much for your help Kristen. I am going go for Handle with Care and I may get Last Breath for myself. :D

Just finished The Book Thief by Markcus Zusak. It's unlike anything I've read before, but is so descriptive and beautifully written. Rudy is my favourite. Also, the author is Australian, which I didn't know until afterwards. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived