The Book Thread

MarMar

Hot Ice by Nora Roberts. I really enjoyed it. It was entertaining and a nice mix of romance, adventure, mystery and drama. :)

I was wondering if anybody could recommend other books by Nora Roberts. She has written so many and there are also different series that I don't know where to go next. It won't be for a while yet as I have other books to read but it doesn't hurt to do some research already, does it? :P

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La cruz <_<

I should really stop posting that and just read it :lol:

Blue Bloods by Melissa De La cruz

I know this isn't one of the 'serious discussion' topics, but after the 11th post I'm sure you can appreciate we have to draw a line somewhere as it can be seen as spamming.

It's safe to say that people will assume you're still reading the same book if you haven't posted another one since.

Back on topic - finished 'David Copperfield' a few weeks back which was excellent, but not sure what I'm moving onto next as there's several waiting to be read... It'll either be the Complete Sherlock Holmes, or 'The Angel's Game' by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

Archived