The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Host by Stephenie Meyer :wub:

Is it good? What's it about ... I still haven't gotten round to reading it & I love reading.

Its really good :wub:

Its about the souls who come and take over people's bodies. One of the souls in a girls bodies is drawn towards her human's male 'lover'.

I would recommend it :) Its fantastic :wub::wink:

Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult.

It was finally released over here today, so my wonderful parents bought it for me this morning. I'm so far only just approaching chapter two, but that's because I'm trying not to read it too fast (I usually do that. Wait months for a book, then read it within a day or two and then complain because I have nothing to read.).

It's good so far (As good as I think it can be, considering I'm not even at the second chapter yeat! LOL.). I'm just glad I finally have it. <3

^^ I'm the same with reading too fast, probably why getting the kindle app on my Itouch was a baaaaaad idea :lol: I can see it costing me a fortune!

At the moment i'm reading Nothing to fear by Karen Rose.

I have read 4 of her books in the last couple of weeks! She's really good and for anyone that likes Karen Slaughter (i'm sure i've seen her name mentioned in this thread) or crime thrillers in general i can highly reccomend her books.

The Host by Stephenie Meyer :wub:

Is it good? What's it about ... I still haven't gotten round to reading it & I love reading.

Its really good :wub:

Its about the souls who come and take over people's bodies. One of the souls in a girls bodies is drawn towards her human's male 'lover'.

I would recommend it :) Its fantastic :wub::wink:

Ooooh, thanks for letting me know ... I might have to give it a go.

Archived