The Book Thread

MarMar

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dannii Minogue - My Story.

This is a very honest book written how Dannii actually talks. You can almost hear her Aussie accent reading it to you.

I think even if you're not a big fan you will be after reading this, it will have you laughing in parts and crying in others, Dannii talks about everything openly and honestly including her Young talent time days, Home & Away,her failed marriage, music career, Kylies illness, X Factor (Sharon Gate) and meeting the man of her dreams, Kris Smith & becoming a mum to baby Ethan. There are many other things included in the book but I don't want to spoil them for you. All in all this book just shows what an AMAZING woman Dannii is! After all the knock backs she got in life she carried on and got better and better each time, finally her fairy tale begins and I couldn't be happier for her!

What I think is especially touching is her view on kylie's cancer from a sisters perspective which is really touching and honest..and makes you realise this girl is not the harder minogue girl she is often labelled as! Also reading the chapter on Laura (Dannii's best friend, & Laura's death.. that part was so sad) :(

This book is a must for any Dannii fan. :D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived