Dodge Return?

Guest alicepearlpilot

Ya Dodge could really cause some havoc in the Bay.

I could only imagine the look on people like Alf and Sallys face if they saw him back in town hed really turn the place upside town and stir things up.

Irene would be none to impressed either remember it was Dodge who murdered her husband Murdoch.

No Sally hated Dodge when he lived with Pippa.

Remember he told her that her imaginary friend(name escapes me) wasnt real.

She was always ratting on Dodge whenever she had a chance so i doubt shed help him.

In my opinion it would be unrealistic to bring Saul back as we saw him being shot and killed while with Dodge theres still alot of loose ends to be tied up and thers no actual proof that hes dead.

For those of you who are asking who the hell is Dodge.

Well he came to the Bay in 89 as a scumbag teenager with a list of convictions as long as your arm.

Pippa and Tom adopted him as he was on his last chance before being in and out of jail for the rest of his life.

He got into trouble from the minute he arrived though, he commited a number of crimes while in the Bay including trying to set up Simon,breaking into Lances car, robbing pills from a doctor and numerous other acts.

He then burned down Alfs old shop which Stephens uncle Philip was sleeping in.

Philip died in the blaze.

Dodge then confessed this to Adam one night when he was pissed and Adam then went tot he police.

Stephen who was at the time Dodges best friend then got him sent down.

He returned to the Bay in 95 and murdered Irenes husband Murdoch as a favour to Nathan(Irenes son and Dodges cellmate) for doing the dirty on his mother.He drove Stevo cracked for the next few weeks taunting him whenever he saw him most memorably when he imitated his hand being a gun and pointing it at Stevo. He then faked his own death to have Stephen framed but sent Stephen messages to let him know he was alive.

He then kidnapped Kelly knowing Stephen would come looking for her.

It came to a head when they came face to face on top of a cliff.

Dodge was clealry the stronger of the two and had the upper hand.

As they rolled towards the edge of the cliff Dodge pulled Stevo up off the ground and threw himself and Stevo off the cliff.

While Stevo survived Dodges body was never found.

Hence a return?

I know it would be useless bringing Saul back as he was killed off twice! Once we thought he was dead but wasn't! But I really loved that character! The actor who played him seems to have disappeared, I don't think hes done anything else! Anyway, to the point! this is the quick reply button!

Yes, I remember now, Dodge did say that 'milko' Sally's imaginary friend was dead. But, if i remember correctly, didn't Sally thank him for that?. Anyway, if they did bring him back, would they use the same actor? they have just bout Brett Macklin back here (uk) and I think he was the original actor.Now you have started me thinking! There was also another 'failed foster child' of Pippa's, not long after Dodge, a female character who called Summer Bay 'Hicksville' and Pippa was sorry to see her go. Now who was that... (will shush now!)

Dodge was very mean to Sally on a lot of occasions! Surprisingly there wasn't really any Sally/Dodge stuff when he returned in 1995. I don't remember them saying 2 words to each other. It was all about Dodge/Steven then. And Steve's not in the show anymore :(

Archived