Josie And Tasha!!

Guest zx50

Josie has done an incredibly stupid thing tonight, by getting Tasha to sign over the caravan park to her, or Brett should i say. I can't beleive she could con her own daughter like that, i just sat there thinking to myself, for gods sake, she's your child, and yet you are conning her. I thought Josie was okay before, but after this, she doesn't really care about anyone but herself. She distinctly told Josie that she didn't want that land re-developed, and yet Josie got her to sign the contract, knowing full well that this was what was going to happen to it. I'm not quite sure what Brett's plan for Martha was, but i'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

That's because she's working undercover! Just because Tasha signed the contract doesn't mean the development is going to start the very next day! She still has plenty of time, she just doesn't have enough on him to ruin him yet. It will be a few weeks before she reveals the truth that she has been working from within to destroy Brett and I think she gets a few apologies from people before leaving town

Archived