Blue Water High

Guest Andy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its on ABC3 weeknights at 8pm it started on Wednesday its the first series though. The first series was my favourite. In the second season the couples getting together was so rushed same with the third.

Series 2 was my favourite, but the only believable couple that year were Eric and Amy. The other couples just seemed thrown together for the sake of it, especially Corey and Rachel.

Its on ABC3 weeknights at 8pm it started on Wednesday its the first series though. The first series was my favourite. In the second season the couples getting together was so rushed same with the third.

I concur, Series 1 had the most interesting characters and the better actors of the 3. It was all downhill, from then on. I didn't like how they reduced the number of students down, to 6 from 7, after series 1 either. The only reason, it seemed, was to make it easier to hook them up with each other.

Series 2 was my favourite, but the only believable couple that year were Eric and Amy. The other couples just seemed thrown together for the sake of it, especially Corey and Rachel.

Did Rachel and Corey even end up together? I thought they just stayed friends.

Archived