Blue Water High

Guest Andy

Haven't watched this in ages (Its always on when I'm in school) but I saw an add for it there today and realised that Tam Armstrong is in it! Was she always in it or did I not notice this!? Also, I read that Ruby was in it and my friend told me that Joey was in it too.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Quite a few of the H&A cast have been in BWH.

Gabrielle Scollay (Tam) played Amy in season 2, Rebecca Breeds (Ruby) played Cassie in season 3, and Kate Bell (Joey) played Bec in both season 1 and 3 :).

Just realised that Axel from H & A, Declan from Neighbours and a very grown up looking guy from The Sleepover Club is in this. Where have I been these past 3 years!?

Are you watching it on RTE2? The blonde guy form the Sleepover Club is Ryan Corr, he plays Eric. I think he is absolutely gorgeous and so funny, I really hope he gets a part on H&A. Everyone else from Blue Water High has. How great would it be if Tam came back to H&A, and Ryan Corr arrived as her boyfriend. Eric and Amy reunited in Summer Bay!

• 5 months later...

I think it has because in the show the surf school closed down. Sophie Luck who played Fly was in Home & Away as Sophies daughter Tamara. Christie Hayes was in one episode in the third season and Todd Lasance was in 2 episodes he was a guy that Amy danced with at a dance then he played a photographer when they went to the formal. Then in Home & Away Tam had a crush on Aden. I wish they'd release the third season on DVD.

Archived