best HnA era?

Guest MR200SX

For me, the best era was when the Mirigin sank (Sam Atwell's brilliant acting was the reason I became a regular viewer) and up till Kane leaving, it got a bit boring after that.

When he came back it was fairly good, and again Sam's acting couldn't be faulted, but, I don't know, apart from the court case and some very believable moments (like Dani running away from him) the story wasn't handled right somehow. I don't think the the writers took Dani's feelings into consideration enough.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the back end of 2003 with the second Kane/Dani court case.

I also really liked the post-Olympic section of 2004. I liked how H&A did get a bit surreal for a while (Noah ghost stuff with Hayley and Kit, the whole Stafford McRae thing) but still remained H&A.

Also Bevan Lee's decision to bring Morag back semi-permanently (if that's the correct term) was quite simply superb. I really do hope she stays on for a while longer - she's still in the current Aussie episodes so it looks good.

I also enjoyed the 1993 season.

The current UK stuff has been really good... so good to have Brett Macklin back in town! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the current Aussie stuff re Flynn. Looks like the show's shaping up to get really good.

I liked the Sutherland/KK era best (no surprises there!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Looks like there is another person that agree's with you! *lol* :P I loved the KK era. Anything from 2001-2005 I really loved. I loved 2002 & 2003 the most, they were my favouites for number of reasons....

Archived