Soap stars slip the love knot

Guest Andy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember in 2003 Isabel was going out with Chris Eagen

Didn't Chris leave and then Isabel came like within the next few weeks after he left, or was it the other way around?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They did a coupple sences together like when Kanes bro tryed to kidnap her and Nick saved her.

STOP PRESS

Isabel Lucas wasn't single for long. She was last night seen around town with 20-something year old male, who is believed to be from England. Friends of Miss Lucas say that the pair met earlier this year at a function held in London.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could it be SDA???!!!lol!

I remember in 2003 Isabel was going out with Chris Eagen

Didn't Chris leave and then Isabel came like within the next few weeks after he left, or was it the other way around?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They did a coupple sences together like when Kanes bro tryed to kidnap her and Nick saved her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure? I remember there was an article in in Girlfriend mag when Isabel was joining and Chris E. was leaving, and it was about the possiblities of their characters getting together if Chris had stayed around, and then they asked them about their relationship with each other in real life, and they both said that maybe there could have been something if they had worked together for longer but at the moment they didnt really know each other that well. There was also a poster of them sitting down on the ground with their legs entwined, leaning back on their hands. Chris went overseas soon after that so I dont think they ever actually got together.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do you work Trudi?

I work on the Sydney Harbour Bridge ...

I served her again last week

Over the years I can recall having served Chris Egan , Beau Brady , Christie Hayes (she was on her 'L's) , just recently served Josephine Mitchell who was a guest star back in the Craig McLachlan days - served her about a week before her All Saints guest appearence

Where do you work Trudi?

I work on the Sydney Harbour Bridge ...

I served her again last week

Over the years I can recall having served Chris Egan , Beau Brady , Christie Hayes (she was on her 'L's) , just recently served Josephine Mitchell who was a guest star back in the Craig McLachlan days - served her about a week before her All Saints guest appearence

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remebered today that I have also served Daniel Colloy (is that spelt right ? - Josh) and Michael Beckley (Ryhs) a couple of times each ... but that was a couple of years back

Haven't seen either since

Years and years ago I used to work in a bank in Rozelle and served Tom Fletcher and the guy who played Nigel (Morag's blind friend/co-worker) ... and that was when both were IN the show - so was many years ago

Archived