Soap stars slip the love knot

Guest Andy

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

STOP PRESS

Isabel Lucas wasn't single for long. She was last night seen around town with 20-something year old male, who is believed to be from England. Friends of Miss Lucas say that the pair met earlier this year at a function held in London.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAOROFL

:lol::lol: Well we are Soo Definite that we havent A single idea who you can possibley mean. :P :whistle: :whistle:

Maybe the rumours about Chris and Sharni have some truth in them?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm that is a big possibility. They haven't had many scenes together yet but I hope they do soon so I can see the chemistry. Who knows why the broke up though? Not many relationships work in the entertainment business unfortunately. They were such a cute couple. I am sure either of them won't be single for long.

STOP PRESS

Isabel Lucas wasn't single for long. She was last night seen around town with 20-something year old male, who is believed to be from England. Friends of Miss Lucas say that the pair met earlier this year at a function held in London.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D

Seriously though... the new Bec and Beau... so is Isabel eyeing off... um... errr... Michael Clarke?

Archived