Five - What the hell are they doing?!

Guest rcoleman_uk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone tried to watch The Bill repeats on ITV3, they have a Voice Over, whom describes everything that happens, before it even happens on the screen. :angry:

It supposed to be for blind people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I can get that on Sky - I mess around with that kind of thing when I'm bored :lol: 'B picks up a letter from the table, C walks in the room'.

I'm really interested in BSL, been wanting to learn for years but things seem to get in the way. Maybe harder this way but I can copy what the woman is doing and get used to doing sign language :lol:

I suppose they have to 'cater' for all the viewing needs in today's society.

Hi, new on this.  Notice that someone says only  33 episodes left for 2205 if the finale is Novmeber 2005.  Can someone explain this. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

H&A runs in series in oz with 6 weeks between each one. The november finale is of the 2005 series, with the 2006 series starting in January. It will not effect the uk at all as we are too far behind at the moment.

Yeah I can get that on Sky - I mess around with that kind of thing when I'm bored  :lol: 'B picks up a letter from the table, C walks in the room'.

I'm really interested in BSL, been wanting to learn for years but things seem to get in the way. Maybe harder this way but I can copy what the woman is doing and get used to doing sign language  :lol: 

I suppose they have to 'cater' for all the viewing needs in today's society.

Back in primary school, the teachers use to learn us the sign language of assembly songs. Obviously, i've completely forgotten it, but it was fun to learn. :)

I totally agree on this thread, the woman is really annoying me and is putting me off. I have to watch the lunchtime eps because I'm at work in the evening. I just hope its not on the Saturday repeat so I can record it and watch it in the week.

What happend to subtitles?

:angry:

Well it's not on analogue, so if you can still pick up the old terrestrial signal it can be avoided.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm afraid I can't pick H&A on terrestrial the picture on Channel 5 is totally crap, that's why I got Sky.

Archived