Cassie's Uncle

Guest Soph

Oops sorry, didn't know the CSD thing had been mentioned already. I don't think they always look alike, but from certain angles and with certain expressions they are *very* similar.

Ryan: Cassie's cousin didn't tell her what Ben was doing. Cassie was suspicious because Ben called her 'angel' - the same name he used to have for her - so she asked her a few subtle questions and established that Ben was going round to their house a lot more since her dad had moved out. She also told Cassie (off screen) that she had to keep Ben's secret, and later she admitted the truth to the police.

In response to all the criticism about Cassie/Sharni's looks, I thought she looked lovely in tonight's ep with the pigtails.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They're certainly going the right way about making her look 15. A good job well done, IMO.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I didn't know she was twenty-something from this forum then I wouldn't have a clue she wasn't a teenager. I would suspect she is older than 15 (like most actors are older than their characters) but no more than 17. Martha is the one, in my opinion, who looks a lot older, but even with her its not too bad.

I did not know of Cassie's age before I begin posting on here so it was a shock for me to see that she is not the age of which she plays!! I did not suspect that she would be an age over 16/17.

For the record, I like Cassie. I do not really know why so many people object to her.

Completely agree with you Ste about Martha. I've said this all along, people take such issue with Cassie supposedly looking too old but Martha is supposed to be 17/18 and looks and acts like she's in her early twenties. Don't get me wrong, she's a great character, but if they'd just made her a bit older it would have been better. She could be friends with Hayley, who hasn't really have any girls her own age to hang out with since Dani left, and her relationship with Jesse would be more plausible (I think they work well together but it seems a bit odd when she's meant to be so young).

You learn something new everday.

I can't really comment as say 'god she looks young for her age', as everytime I go into a particular supermarket (I won't name them) they insult me everytime. One particular insult, the woman said I didn't look old enough to have a debit card as I only looked 14 (I'm 19) and last time I went there I used my credit card which caused all sorts of problems as she thought I wasn't old enough for one, therefor stole it :angry:

Just think when she's 50/60 she'll still have her younger looks and be greatful for them!

She does look more mature on her actor photos though (the one on IMDB anyway)

Archived