Cassie's Uncle

Guest Soph

This has been driving me mad for days! Where do I know Ben from? I'm sure he was either the bloke Natalie had an affair with years ago (and ended up having his baby) or he was in Neighbours........

I've tried a search on him, but it doesn't mention Home and Away or Neighbours....

You know what it's like when you recognise someone but you don't know where from! Can anyone shed any light for me?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, I can't shed any light on that, sorry! But it's been bugging me who Claire reminds me of, and now I've remembered! It's Christine Stephen-Daly, who played Lara in Casualty and Melissa in the last series of Cutting It. They look really similar, especially the smile and the eyes!

Lol, I can't shed any light on that, sorry! But it's been bugging me who Claire reminds me of, and now I've remembered! It's Christine Stephen-Daly, who played Lara in Casualty and Melissa in the last series of Cutting It. They look really similar, especially the smile and the eyes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Thinks* Kinda - CSD is better though ;)! They both have the same attitude (talking of series 16 Lara - yes I'm a past Casualty fan!)

Gonna have to try and find the episode he was in years ago.

Archived