sally and flynn

Guest britishrules

The more I think of this, the more I remember an interview with Kate where she said she would stay with the show as long as Sally remained interesting, and got good storylines. So the logical conclusion to this is that if Flynn dies, then Sally will get some good storylines either side of his death. However, what worries me is what they do with her in the medium-term, without her becoming a carbon-copy of Leah.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in te creativity and multidy media page, under original creations. On the topic my first musci video (pamy) there's a music video that i made about sally and flyn for everybody that is interested let me know what you think

I like Sally as a character and Flynn is OK, but they don't really do much!

I hope that Flynn dying will give Kate an opportunity to show how good she is at acting cos I thought she was brilliant when the Leah/Flynn thing was going on and with Flynn's drugs.

I like Sally as a character and Flynn is OK, but they don't really do much!

I hope that Flynn dying will give Kate an opportunity to show how good she is at acting cos I thought she was brilliant when the Leah/Flynn thing was going on and with Flynn's drugs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kate's acting is going to be the highlight of this storyline. She has really been given the chance to shine this year, I hope it continues.

Archived