Extremely Important

Guest Irish Fan

Whatever you do - do not read this fornight's edition of "All About Soap" as they reveal who the stalker is!

Keep well away if you don't want it to be spoiled on you.

How careless are All About Soap? I'm very annoyed. Thankfully I already knew, but still. Hope no-one else got foiled.

Best be off, hope this has helped.

~Irish Fan :)

Can't understand why they would do this for. It seems like this is one story line we are going to have to fight tooth and nail to stop ourselves from finding out who the stalker is. This story line is virtually over anyway, it won't be long now before that mystery is revealed.

I was annoyed when I found out who the Stalker was a few months ago as I didn't want to know until it happened on our UK screens. As I read All About Soap, I guess I would have found out anyway.

Shows how much Five care about home and away! Aparently 7 had a contract with the magazines NOT to reveal who it was. Why couldnt five have done that?

Well once the stalker was revealed, over in Aussie, there was no use keeping it a big secret as word would of gotton around like on here etc, Five would probably thought that was a waste of time!?!?!

It's more likely that five have let it be printed in the magazines because they are going to cut the episode so much we won't actually find out who the stalker is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a very worrying thought!

Archived