Tonight's Uk Episode

Guest Ashirr-Leigh

• 2 weeks later...

Continuing the off-topic theme (sorry!), I used to love Robbie but like many people have found him irritating recently. However, UNLIKE many people, I don't really notice the shouting thing. What's put me off him is the rubbish storylines he's been given and the way they've made him into a bit of a brat, whereas he used to be a sensitive, lovable geek. The needle thing could have been great but the way he (or should I say, the writers) handled it actually made viewers go off him, rather than sympathise with him. Then there was the doughnut advert and the subsequent break-up with Tasha, which as a whole is possibly the worst storyline Robbie has had since he joined the show. None of this is Jason's fault. I even think the shouting that everyone else seems to notice isn't down to him, it's just the lines he's been given and the way they've written Robbie to be. Maybe we could start a 'Bring back the old Robbie' campaign? Lol.

Continuing the off-topic theme (sorry!), I used to love Robbie but like many people have found him irritating recently. However, UNLIKE many people, I don't really notice the shouting thing. What's put me off him is the rubbish storylines he's been given and the way they've made him into a bit of a brat, whereas he used to be a sensitive, lovable geek. The needle thing could have been great but the way he (or should I say, the writers) handled it actually made viewers go off him, rather than sympathise with him. Then there was the doughnut advert and the subsequent break-up with Tasha, which as a whole is possibly the worst storyline Robbie has had since he joined the show. None of this is Jason's fault. I even think the shouting that everyone else seems to notice isn't down to him, it's just the lines he's been given and the way they've written Robbie to be. Maybe we could start a 'Bring back the old Robbie' campaign? Lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol good idea, the doughnut ep was funny i didnt watch it after that 4 a bit, yeh i noticed the shouting a bit 2day lol i laughed, i only recently start to watch H&A last week!so have to get to know whos who and what family they belong to or dont!

still u gotta love the robster back to the topic i think......... yeh?

Archived