Tonight's Uk Episode

Guest Ashirr-Leigh

I thought it was very good. There was a lot of focus on the older characters and Tasha was really the only teen storyline today. Actually now that I think of it, the episode was made up enirely of my favourite characters - Kim, Tasha, Josie, Morag, Jesse and Peter.

The episode had a more adult feel to it and like the announcer said at the end, it felt more like an episode of CSI. I could definately handle more episodes like this on a regular basis. It had everything

Alf/Morag banter

Morag / Peter discussion

Morag / Josie arguements

Morag / Tasha confrontation (all that was missing was a swimming pool!)

Josie / Peter interview

Josie / Tasha scenes

Josie / Jesse confrontation

Well, at least we almost know the stalker is male now. It was irritating not knowing whether they were male or female. I heard that fella mention the name of who was renting that room, but i've forgotten the damn name now. I erased the episode from the disc and just thought about this :angry:

I thought it was very good. There was a lot of focus on the older characters and Tasha was really the only teen storyline today. Actually now that I think of it, the episode was made up enirely of my favourite characters - Kim, Tasha, Josie, Morag, Jesse and Peter.

The episode had a more adult feel to it and like the announcer said at the end, it felt more like an episode of CSI. I could definately handle more episodes like this on a regular basis. It had everything

Alf/Morag banter

Morag / Peter discussion

Morag / Josie arguements

Morag / Tasha confrontation (all that was missing was a swimming pool!)

Josie / Peter interview

Josie / Tasha scenes

Josie / Jesse confrontation

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Damn! Sounds like I chose the wrong one to miss! :(

Archived