Hidden Feelings

Guest emzyflower

Heres the next installment.

Chapter 6

As the morning sun shone into the pit, Robbie opened his eyes to see Kim lying beside him still fast asleep. Sitting up he ruffled his hair and watched Kim. He still had a lot of feelings to get clear in his head, and the kiss hadnt made things any easier. He didnt regret it, but he was glad that they werent rushing things. The last two days had been intense, and now that he knew they felt the same he wanted to just work on being in a relationship with Kim.

Hearing a commotion outside he heard the twins stomp down to breakfast and Beth tell Scott that she was going to get the boys up. Jumping off the bed Robbie pulled on a T-shirt and a fresh pair of trousers and raced to the door, opening it just before she came into the bedroom. Leaning on the door and obscuring Kim, who was still asleep in his bed, Robbie managed a weak smile.

Are you ok Rob? Beth looked at him.

Yeah, Kims just still asleep, didnt want you to wake him!

Raising her eyebrows Beth turned, shook her head and walked downstairs to begin breakfast.

Im just gonna grab a shower! He yelled at her retreating back.

As he felt the cool water washing over his body he couldnt help but think about the previous night. The way their eyes had met just before they leaned in, and the way that when they locked lips each had been unable to think about anything else.

Rubbing himself with a towel he decided that maybe it was time to tell Kim how he truly felt. Theyd had moments, but they had never really taken the time to explain just why they liked each other. That time had come now, and things could begin to get serious, providing Kim felt the same.

In the rush to tell him how he felt Robbie raced back to the Pit only to discover a casual note left on the bed. At the gym, meet you there later. Kim. He literally felt his heart sink as he once again realised that Kim might have changed his mind when he realised they had shared the same bed the night before. There had to be a way to settle this once and for all, and he was pretty sure that all the answers lay at the gym.

He arrived to see Kim pumping some weights. When he saw him he smiled.

Well if it isnt the tall blonde dude from the beach.

Kim stopped and looked up at him, his eyes willing him to go on.

You know, Robbie continued I think I might really be falling for the beach boy. In fact I think I might even love him.

A flicker of surprise crossed Kims face. Oh yeah-whats he like then?

Well, hes tall with superb blonde hair. It goes without saying that hes mega fit and has a body to die for. When he looks at me I feel different, passion flows through me. I have never met anyone like him before, and probably never will again.

Kim replied. He told me he feels the same about you.

The pair exchanged a glance, the heat between them rapidly rising and each unsure what to do next. Taking Robbie by the hand Kim glanced around to check nobody was watching and pulled him into the staff only cupboard. As they lifted their chins closer the pair closed their eyes and leant in again. With passion soaring through them they were unaware of how long the kiss was lasting and just as Kim placed his hand on Robbies chest and began to massage it, the cupboard door opened to reveal a startled Jesse and Hayley.

Liam :unsure:

We are both still interested to see how your liking/not liking it so please keep giving us feedback!

Really great fic, I like it because its different from most other fan fics, the writing is really good and I think you have handled the subject really well. Its good that you write how the characters are feeling and the emotions they are going through. Post again soon. :D

• 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER 7

The pair stood blinking in the face of Jesse and Hayley.

“Erm, what’s going on guys?†Asked Jesse

Sensing the unease from the pair Hayley pulled Jesse away from the cupboard. Inside Robbie and Kim felt uneasy.

“Great, Right on mate, what are we gunna do?!†Panicked Robbie. Kim feeling a little more at ease tried to reassure him.

“Don’t worry Hayles wont say anything, I’m sure she’ll win Jesse round.

“And if she can’t the whole bay will know what’s going onâ€

“And that’s a bad thing? Look Rob, they will end up finding out in the end. You are still sure aren’t you?†Robbie shifted uneasily. “Well are you?†Kim asked

“Of course I am, just can you imagine Colleen when she finds out, or my mum? I haven’t even told my mum what is going on! Or your dad for that matter, oh God Hyde!†Robbie felt cold and clammy, his heart held in a vice, his head spinning.

Kim took hold of Robbie’s arm to comfort him. “Look if you don’t want anybody to know what’s going on we won’t mention a thing. I just think it’d be the best thing and we can carry on with our relationship without any troubles.

Without uttering another word Robbie took Kim’s hand and walked out of the cupboard.

Hayley was pretending to clean some glasses; however Jesse was stood staring at the pair.

“Forget what you just saw, we were discussing Tasha coming home.†And with that Robbie pulled Kim towards the door.

“Are you serious?†Spluttered Jesse?

“100%â€

“Guys, it looked a little more than that†Asked Hayley A little taken back but she tried to hide this.

Robbie was about to answer, bolting for the door but saw the look on Jesse’s face. Unaware of this glance Kim walked over and told the truth to Hayley.

“Aww that’s so sweet, so does anybody else know?â€

“Well we oughta tell Beth and my dad first so could you hold back before you spread the news? That’s alright isn’t it Rob?â€

“Erm, yea heh heh†Came the reply.

“Well we oughta go†With that they both left the bar.

“Well that’s a turn up for the books†Remarked Jesse.

“I know who would have thought it, bolt outta the blueâ€

“What about Tasha when she finds out?â€

“Jess you heard what they said we’ve gotta leave them to it, I’m sure they’ll sort it out, somehow.†Although saying this Hayley had an idea of how hard this news was going to be to a few members of the bay.

Back in the Hunter household Beth was preparing the kitchen for lunch. The air was balmy and although she had no reason to suspect the forthcoming events, she was on edge. The familiar sound of Robbie turning his keys in the lock would appear soon, usually followed by Tasha, but since the split Kim had been consoling her second son. True enough the key in the door turned and in walked the pair. As she turned round to announce lunch was going to be five minutes, she saw the look on Robbie’s face and knew that lunch for the meantime would have to hold.

“Hi mum, look I’ve, we’ve, got something to tell you.†Robbie looked towards Kim, his heart ready to roar through his chest. He grabbed Kim’s hand, it too felt clammy. Kim looked at Robbie; his throat constricted drying out his mouth.

Beth sensing this was the reason for the strange vibes throughout the day sat down on the sofa, gesturing the boys to do the same. Kim went to sit down; Robbie remained rooted to the spot.

“Ahem†Kim cleared his throat. “Since Robbie and Tash split up we have become really close to one anotherâ€

“That’s good, I admire your support Kim†What was she saying, Beth knew there was more to come and gripped the sofa.

“No, mum, listen, Kim and I have been getting really close. We have really strong feelings for each other and both feel it’s a little more than an infatuation.â€

“Oh†Came the reply from Beth. She sat there wide eyed for a moment. Aware of her appearance in front of the two guys, who were obviously uncomfortable, she stood up and gave her son a hug. Not knowing what to say the gesture at least would show them she was there for him.

“Well, this is a shock I won’t deny, but if you two have thought this through, and I mean properly thought this through, then I want you to know I am here for you both, and love you very much. Erm, Kim, Have you told your father about this?â€

“Well, no, not at the moment. I’m not sure how he would take the newsâ€

“Well, I cant speak for him and while like me there would be shock initially, I’m sure he’d be supportive of you both. You are both adults and have the right to express who you are. I wouldn’t wait to long to tell him though, I mean there will be a lot to take inâ€

Barry had nipped into the hunter house to drop off some paperwork Beth had left behind. Upon his arrival he had heard Beth talking and the tone of voice sounded serious. He decided to wait in the hallway until the murmuring died away. True enough it had ceased but the voices were audible now, Kim was involved. He shuffled, not wanting to eavesdrop yet too curious to leave. All was quiet, now was the opportune moment to make an appearance.

• 4 weeks later...

Another Joint effot by me and Em. We would really appreciate some more feedback on this as people are very quiet about it!

Chapter 8:

Barrys mouth dropped open as he heard what his son has been talking about. Stepping inside he looked around, he could see that everyone was shocked by his sudden presence. Out of the corner of his eyes he saw Kim drop Robbies hand very slowly, hoping that his dads eagle eyes would not pick up the movement. A silence loomed over the room, nobody really knowing what they were meant to say, until Barry, realising he was the uninvited, started a conversation.

Im afraid that I bring paperwork.Barry smiled. Putting on a facade that he hoped his son would not see through. However, I also bring some good news!

Oh yea, whats that? Beth smiled, joining in with the forced conversation.

Well, summer bay high has recently come into some new monetary allowance, and that Mrs Hunter means you are being promoted. Beth clapped her hands to her face.And to celebrate, I am taking us all out for dinner.

Already bored of the school talk, and thinking of much more interesting things they could be doing, Kim and Robbie spoke in unison. We're gonna go get ready then. Give us what an hour?An hours fine. Barry smiled. We have to deal with the contract anyway.

Inside the pit Robbie and Kim were racing around deciding what to wear.

So, do we tell him about us tonight? Asked Kim.

Are you mad?! This meal is about mum. Not us. She was surprisingly cool about us and I dont want to put strain on her you know?

Yea but, itput a strain on me. Im not going to be able to resist you tonight, especially if youre wearing this shirt. Kim pulled a crisp white shirt from Robbies wardrobe and laid it on the bed whilst flashing Robbie a cheeky grin.

Well Mr Hyde, Robbie said sliding past Kim, but maintaining eye contact, If we're playing that way then you better put this on. He pulled out a white shirt with a faint blue pinstripe. âBrings out the colour in those gorgeous eyes.Robbie pulled Kim closer and their lips almost touched. Uh Uh, Barry doesnt know, I think we should play it cool until he does. Who knows how he is going to react. With that Robbie pulled away, teasing Kim.

Thanks Rob, Im gunna hit the shower. And with that he grabbed a towel and disappeared into the bathroom. Kim was confused to say the least; Beth had given her blessing after all and there was little chance of Barry entering the Pit.

As Robbie walked through the lounge he could see Barry and Beth sat at the dining table surrounded by paper. Uh love Kims in the shower, Beth tired to keep her tone of voice as normal as possible to prevent Barry catching on.

I know, I just really need some hair wax. He knocked on the door. Kim stood in front of him with a towel round his waist, waiting for the water to run hot. The room was steamy and the moisture was dotted on his chest. Robbie walked in, turned him round and kissed him passionately. Leaning against the cubicle door, their bodies left impressions on the side. As impulsive as he'd started Robbie pulled away, grabbed his hair wax and left, taking with him a massive smile on his face. Despite Beths efforts of distraction Barry was no idiot, and his chest tightened.

After his shower Kim entered the lounge alone whilst Beth was getting ready. Kim was apprehensive. There was an awkward feel in the atmosphere as each man was silently battling to keep their feelings to themselves.

So, well done with the allowance, Kim broke the silence.

Yes, thank you, Im very much looking forward to this meal.Barry forced a reply.

Me too, Beth looks stoked.

Yes, she is a fine, understanding woman Came the reply. It did not fit well in the circumstance but neither was prepared to elaborate. Well I will be here to pick you up in 20 minutes. Do make sure everyones ready-we dont want to lose our reservation. Barry turned and left.

Just as he did, Robbie entered the lounge.

You know,he joked, you looked a lot better in no clothes than you do in them. He smiled at Kim. Peering round and checking nobody was near Robbie grabbed Kims hand and led him into the kitchen. How are we going to get through a whole meal with my family? I only want to spend time with you.

Kim blushed and then bent down to whisper in his ear. Well, theres no harm in having a bit of fun as long as we dont get caught. He lifted Robbies hand now, tracing his finger along his lips, time standing still. Robbie looked away, breathless, before turning back, his other hand sliding over Kims chest.

Shattering the moment a car horn beeped outside. Thatll be dad, Kim shouted. He quickly kissed Robbie, just as Matilda, Henry, and Scott entered the kitchen.

What are you all standing around for? Lets get going! Beth drew the attention away from the boys before the others could pick up on it. Henry- remember no Cajun Chick. It just doesnt agree with you.

Henry rolled his eyes, and everyone left the house.

The journey to the restaurant didnt take long and when they stepped inside everyone gasped. The restaurant was cosy with dim lighting, and a jazz band playing in one corner. The tables were well presented and huge, easily able to occupy more than one party.

Oh Barry its lovely, Beth gushed as he lead her in. Thank you so much, I dont know what to say.

Robbie followed Kim in; his bottom was looking very pert in the black trousers he was wearing. His cologne carried through the air making his neck tingle. They were seated at a large table, Robbie next to Kim on the one side, Matilda and Henry on the other. Barry sat between Beth and Scott. Immediately Kims foot wrapped around Robbies ankle.

Kim you look really dashing tonight, and come to think of it, Mon frere, so do you, is that girl coming here tonight as well? Matilda could be forgiven for thinking this as the table had space for eight.

Matilda not now, can I have my chance to celebrate with Mr Hyde without this petty conversation again.

Sorry. said Matilda rolling her eyes

Barry had been staring at Kim whilst this statement was made. He was sure he had heard right, but now was not the time to bring the matter up. With a father- son intuition Kim felt sure that Barry had picked up on something, but how could he? Beth would have mentioned something if he knew, he felt sure. He nervously placed his hand on Robbies leg while the wine was poured into his glass. Robbie flinched

Erm, Im just going to nip to the gents. Rob said. With that he left rather rapidly. Kim felt his trousers vibrate. It was Robbie. Meet me in the gents, this is torture. Kim made an excuse to join him. Beth shot an angry look picked up by Barry.

Kim now really, weve only just got here, wait till Robbie comes back.

Matilda and Henry snorted in unison

Dad Im not a kid anymore, ill be back before you know.

With that he left, his cheeks burning, his heart rampant with desire. He only hoped that the toilets would be vacant. He banged through the door to find Robbie leaning on the sinks with his shirt button undone and hanging loosely over his trousers. Just one look at Robbie drove him wild.

Rob, I cant believe you. If we get caught.

His voice trailed as Robbie took his head in his hands and kissed him, his body pulsated with lust. Filled with urgency the boys kissed quicker and quicker, although this had the opposite effect to the intention of being quick.

Back at the table idle chatter was breaking out. Beth was clearly agitated, Barry twiddled his thumbs. It wasnt long before Scott picked up the vibes from his mother. Ill go check where the lads are. This rate well never get to eat.

You really dont have to darling. Beth panicked.

Mum its no problem. Scott left the table.

Reaching the door to the gentlemans Scott pushed the door, unaware of the sight that was about to meet his eyes...

I love any fic smart enough to recognise the greatest pairing in the history of television! (Okay, maaaybe not the greatest, but I bet it's darn close :wink:)

It's very nicely written. Almost too nicely for boys, hehe. But it's always fun to see Robbie and Kim together, as we all know they should be :D

I really want to see how Scott reacts, and what's going to happen when Barry finally snaps :P

Archived