Tammin: 'Home & Away' is unrealistic

Guest msf

I agree. To me she seems like she thinks shes some huge star bigger than H&A itself. She should remember thats what got her where she is now!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Look what happened to Les Hill

He went on record dishing H&A back when he left ... and then fast forward 10 years and he returned as a Guest Star

Rowena Wallace was sacked from her first H&A stint after mouthing off that soaps were basically rubbish (Debbie ? : from Young Talent Time took her place) ... then years later when in trouble finanically ... the show takes her on board

Some stars do tend to 'bite the hand that fed them' ... but the comments tend to bite them back in the end

Special Note : have read that Rowena has moved to Melbourne ... I have a scary feeling we may see her in Neighbours before too long

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I mean, is that I find it difficult to believe that Dani (known fairly well for her selfish streak) would have taken the selfless option (as she did), especially in such a difficult/sensitive situation. 

Oops, I'm really sorry about that. I completely misread your post. *slaps self around the head* I see what you mean now.

Archived