Home & Away stars out and about

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those that don't know, these are from last nights Dancing with the Stars party held by New Idea at the Cargo Bar at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in Sydney.

IT was Dancing With The Stars meets Channel 7 stars young and old at the aptly-named Dancing With New Idea party last night.

Heir to the Seven throne, Ryan Stokes, emceed while father Kerry watched his stable of stars, including Dicko, Chris Bath, Tania Zaetta and Michael Caton, launch into a repeat performance of Tuesday's Dancing With The Stars.

Now I can't think where to move this.. Aussie Discussion (it has UK cast spoilers) or News & Gossip - or even Multimedia :lol: Decisions Decisions.

Oh, they have a nice shot of Isabel.

553182319qf.jpg

I think it's fine here it's only pics and discussion of what they are wearing most likely lol

lots more images from Getty Images you will see it on the first page.

But whoever took the photo's has no idea!! they called the new kid Lucas, Tobi Atkins who was Henry?? and they called Jodi Gordon, Christie Hayes and also Ella Scott Lynch?? I hope they fix it lol :huh:

Archived