Tammin's UK Single Release Postponed

Guest Dan F

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems really odd.

If they have done all this advertising for the single, why wouldn't they go ahead and release it? I get that she will be unavailable for promotion while it is charting, but wouldn't it be better to get some of her stuff out there, instead of disappointing and confusing everyone?

:o I was so looking forwards to buying her songs :( . Never mind as long as she still is going to release them sometime in the future.I just hope she has not lost her fan's before she has even begun?. Good luck to her in the future looks like she's going to need all the luck in the world.

I don't think it will make that much of a difference, because she didn't get that much publicity here and I doubt she's recruited that many new fans in the short time she's been here. The biggest damage will be that she's disappointed her die-hard fans in the uk, but if they're really that die-hard then they won't desert her will they? I don't think she should bother releasing her stuff over here unless she can get better publicity - maybe she could do some work over here to get herself known first? A modelling campaign or something would be good. Anyway, good luck to her I say. It was obviously a great opportunity and she would have been a fool to turn it down for a half-hearted attempt at cracking the British charts.

If you are a really serious fan you will wait and support her no matter what

I do have to agree that is rude. People wanna buy your music

I mean if she was really serious about the music.

she would of put the career on hold and focus on the music.

But she made her choice and it could turn on her

Archived