Teens' Home and Away Strip

Guest beaus_babe04

If I remember correctly, this is the second Scottish school to copy the Summer Bay High uniform - it's like an antipodean formalwear epidemic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably the fact that they are tartan helped win the decision (why are Summer Bay High uniforms tartan anyway?)

I'm not quite sure what Claire means about boys in Scottish schools not being able to do the shirt and tie all year round. That's what I always wore to school and if it was raining I'd wear a jacket just as I suspect they would in Summer Bay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just meant that Aus is somewhat sunnier than Scotland - and whereas SBH can get away with not having a blazer or something in their uniform, it'd be tougher for a Scottish school to get away with it...

Out of interest, is you're 'jacket' a standard piece of school uniform?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone else think that this was an X-rated thread when they read the title?  :unsure:

Just me, then...  :P

The H&A school dresses are horrible... scarily short and just... not nice. Why any school would want that sort of uniform is beyond me (apologies if it's a common Aussie thing...). Ghastly. Imo. Although I imagine the school hasn't cxopied the dresses exactly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh it's far better than that Horrible blue Uniform thay have on Neighbours. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original Summer Bay High Uniform looked just like the the new Erinsborough High one (Neighbours), I think Seven must have sold them to Ten.

They weren't that strict on uniforms at my old schools - you had a jumper and it was up to you whether your wore that or just a white polo shirt with your black trousers and black shoes.

Though at my last school we were lucky as we didn't have a uniform! :D

Archived