Crash And Burn

Guest Billy

Episode six:A encounter with the enemy:

The hunters were waiting anxiously in the relitives room as they wait on news on matilda, Then the doctor came in on news about matilda,

Beth:Is she ok

Doctor:Matilda has done serious damage to her liver

Scott:Will she make it

Doctor:we do not know yet

Beth:my little girl

Doctor:matilda needs a liver transplant

Beth:who from

Doctor:we are waiting for a match

Scott:what if there is no matches

Doctor:that will be unknow yet, i am so sorry,

Beth started crying tear drop after tear drop will matilda get the liver she needs or will she die a painful death. Then all the hunters cuddled each other.

At the hostpital Flynn tries the best he can do to get james sacked. Later he tells the manager of the hostpital that he saw james planting pills in flynns locker then james goes to the managers office alongside flynn,

Manger:dr.stone sit down

James:whats up

Manger:dr.suanders saw you planting drugs in his locker is that true

James:no i swear

Manager:his locker got trashed and drugs were found in there

James:i swear i did not do it

Manager:well im not sure i believe you

james:what

Manager:your fired

james:watch out flynn you are going to get it

James walked out of the managers office, The manager said "now we need to find a replacement" flynn had a smurk on his face but will he go even further and what did james mean watch out flynn you are going to get it.

At the police station peter is back at work finding out places where rhys can be but claire is aware that he could be targerting family members,

Claire:dont you think it is odd

Peter:what is

Claire:Rhys is targeting only family members why

Peter:your guess is as good as mine

claire:we need a list of family members

Peter:why

claire:so we can bring them back to summer bay where they would get the protection they need

Peter:good idea

Claire:oh my god

peter:what

Claire:i just sent you a text message

Peter:how

Claire:my phone got nicked by rhys

Peter:so what does it say

Claire:Im in summer bay but you will never guess where i will give you a clue im on top of something which is blue that is a good i will give you another clue "bland lax".

Peter:bland lax

Claire:I have got it

Peter:what

Claire:follow me

They got in the police car and went to somewhere in summer bay but where.

Meanwhlie it is night time in summer bay and diana and hayley dicided to tamper with irenes brakes on her car,

Diana:are you done yet

Hayley:one minutes

Diana was starting to panic as hayley was struggling to do the brakes under the car. Finally hayley done it she cut the brakes,

Hayley:tomorow irene will be a gonner

Diana:excellent

They walked back to the hotel the brakes were snapped on the car next time when irene drives it she could be a gonner...

Promotion:

Is it the end of sally and flynn...

Sally:i want a divorce

Flynn:what

Also claire and peter confront rhys...

Claire:wheres laura

rhys:in the ocean

Matilda is struggling for surrival but who will save her

Beth:thnakyou so much but are you sure

And there is a horror smash involving 5 summer bay favs...

Irene:i can not stop it

Kim:watch out

Next time on home and away

Fan fiction competition:

Want to star in my fan fic as a villian who wants to get revenge on summer bay well the opputunitey is here.

I need a back to the bay member to star in my fan fiction as a dangerous villian,

rules:

1)you must be a bttb member

2)you are only aloud to vote once

3)The villians name will be dicided as soon as possible (hopefully screen names if possible)

4)entrys need to be in by augest 16th 2005 and i will be annoucing the winner that piticular day

5)you need to describe yourself in 10 words why you would be a great villian

Have fun in this competiton and remember choose words that describe a villian...

Episode seven:A smash too far:

Flynn got home from work and just saw sally sitting in the lounge alongside james with pippa and a bunch of papers,

Flynn:Whats going on and what is he doing here

Sally:i want a divorce

Flynn:what

Sally:im in love with james not with you

Flynn:please sal just give me another chance

Flynn touched sally's knne then sally slaped flynn round the face. His face was a red as a tomato,

Sally:get out

Flynn:just you wait i will get you

flynn walked out furious. James and sally then cuddled. Flynn was so upset but what is he about to do that will change there lives forever?

Meanwhlie at the hostpital matilda is still struggling for surrival but there is one person who can save her but who exactly,

scott:she will be allright

Beth:how do you know that

Scott:because i have found our doner

beth:you

The doner was martha mckenzi she was going to give i little bit of her liver to matilda,

Beth:thankyou so much but are you sure

Martha:if it means saving maddie's life well i will do it

beth and martha huggede scott was just smiling with joy whlie matilda was just lying there on her hostpital bed uncounsious.

Claire and peter where at the docks and got on the blaxland. As peter and claire went down into the celler rhys locked the door and then got laura degroot out of the engine room,

Claire:dammet his locked us in

Peter:stand back

Peter kicked the locked door down and saw rhys but no laura-where is kirsty's twin,

Peter:this is the police

Claire:where's laura

Rhys:in the ocean

Peter did not think about his actions and jumped off the boat. Claire was just standing there looking at rhys. Rhys suddenly then charged at her. Claire then fired her gun up in the air. Then rhys got her on the floor took her gun. Peter then came up with laura who was tied to a chair and found out the boat has gone from the harbour and into the ocean and going out to sea with claire but the question is-how far will rhys go?

Meanwhlie Irene went in her car today to see oliva along with kim, barry, robbie and tasha. hayley and diana made up there excuses of not going too see her. They where driving along the road when suddenly irene could not stop,

barry:what is wrong

irene:the brakes there not working

barry:push harder

irene:i can not

Kim:watch out

They were on there side and went down the hill. The car capsides and all you could hear was tasha screaming...

promotion:

A dangerous car crash...

Barry:wake up

Has put there lives at risk...

Barry:the car is caving in get out

There is also a dramatic death as the car explodeds with someone inside...

Barry:nooooooooooooooooo

Also claire is starandered at sea with rhys the killer...

claire:what are you going to do with me

Rhys:your going to die a painful death

but will peter reach claire in time...

Peter:they are nowhere to be seen

And a fire brakes out at the caravan park...

Sally:pippa

Next time on home and away...

Episode eight:A fright night:

The wreakage of the car was inpeckable there was smoke everywhere. Barry was the first one to get up and so was robbie,

Barry:robbie

Robbie:we need to get out the car is caving in

Barry:ok i will get irene you get kim and tasha

robbie pulled tasha out of the car. Barry was having diffuculty with irene as she would not wake up,

Barry:wake up

Robbie:i got tasha out

The car suddenly went down as it started to cave in. The roof was getting closer to them as they moved,

Robbie:Mr hyde you got to get out

Barry:no im not leaving without irene or kim

Robbie:get out now

Barry:no

Robbie was just standing there with tasha, looking at barry's face trying to get irene and kim out of the car. Then the car started to burn,

Robbie;barry the car it is starting to burn quick get out

Barry pulled irene out and left kim in the car-for now. he was racing to get kim out then the car suddenly exploded it pulled barry back,

Barry:nooooooooooo

Robbie pulled barry away from the burnt car, kim was dead in the car. His body was burning in the car.

Meanwhlie somewhere at sea rhys has got the gun and held claire captured at sea but what is he going to do next,

Claire:you will never get away with this

rhys:but i believe i have

Claire:what are you going to do with me

Rhys:you are going to die a painful death

Claire just looked at rhys and he pointed the gun at her but what will happen threw the night.

At the caravan park, Somehow a fire mystriously lit at the caravan park. The place was burning down. Sally and james both woke up and found out the place was burning,

sally:pippa

Everybody got out saftley but who lit the fire...

Promotion:

Tick tock tick tock...

Peter:claire stay with me

Is it the end for claire brody...

Claire:peter i can not do this anymore

Will she surrive...

Peter cries with sympathy...

Also he died that painful death...

Hayley:he died

But he may not even be dead...

Barry:the police do not find a body

Irene:what

Also who lit the fire at the caravan park...

Sally:i think i know who did it

Next time on home and away...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived