20th Anniversary Collection

Guest jessika

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i called chaelot richards at fremantle media 0207 691 6000 she was working on the dvd she said they couidnt get clerance rights from the choosen episoads and they coudnt go ahead with the dvd it has nothing to do with music she said the 20 years dvd will never be realeasd in the uk or australia we shouid start a campaine

Ah great, one gets released and the other one doesn't :rolleyes: Honestly you know what, too many rights, that's what's the matter. Why can't they just give them bl**dy clearance and be done with it. The flaming amount of farcing on that seems to be going on here is ridiculous. I think we'll still be waiting in the year 2010 for this release.

• 2 weeks later...

charlot richards at freemantle has comfirmed the they have cleard the rights for the 20th anniversary set its 4 discs and its defenitly being released next year in uk and austrailia the rights were cleard today it will take till next year to put together cause its got loads of episoads and special stuff on it theres no date comfimed yet but it will be released its a monster box set dvd the ultimate neighbours set

I do know that there has been a neighbours anniversary dvd on ebay for a bit now, but this might just be a bundled together thing. It specified that the dvd had classic clips on it, or samples, something like that anyway. I don't think this anniversary thing is much though. As for this "ultimate dvd box set release, i can't wait for this to be released. There are soo many episodes they could put on dvds for this. I watched the defining moments, but only enjoyed about 4 episodes from it, because the rest just didn't appeal to me at all. The episodes on this dvd i liked were:

Scott and Charlene's wedding

Christina's baby

Todd's death

Brad and Beth's wedding

The rest didn't really appeal to me, they might have been major moments in neighbours, but i didn't really like them though.

Archived