It was lights, camera, but little action

Guest jessica_r

msf i never said it didn't matter if he was right,which he probably is if he's making a big deal out of it.But surely you'd just pay the fine and get it over with?Especially if you don't turn up to the court when your supposed to.Though i agree about the publicity thing,i suppose any is better then none :)

I can't believe some guy killed a taxi driver.Don't know who he is though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

kimishot said that.

And yes an actor on a BBC soap, killed a taxi driver just to steal his money, he went to prison. He became an actor on Easenders in the 80's. He came back a few years ago, and they paid him something like ?200,000 a year for it (that must be around AU$600,000).

The BBC were very proud of their coup, but there was some problems later because he kept dissing his co-star and there was a sex scandal, I found this article :

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tvandfilm/soapbox/...-name_page.html

I don't know if he's still in it because I don't watch EE which is utter crap like all the programs on BBC1.

Also all soap actors in Britain fall foul of the law on a regular basis. Drink driving, driving when they were banned to do so, fighting in pubs....

Don't dis the BBC!!!!! :angry: EE is indeed crap (Den got whacked on the head by Pauline's poodle garden ornament and now resides under a layer of concrete in the Pub's celler) But there's plenty of kick ass shows!!

And at least they don't have ad breaks every 5 minutes!! That is the one thing that annoyed me about Aussie TV!

Archived