Story Idea

Guest jessk84

I think the writters should make Lyn fall pregnant with none other that Bobby( Max and Izzy's father) :D . That would make interesting viewing :P . That would mean that Steph's half sister/or brother would be her father in law's child hehe. :P

Steph's half sister/or brother would be her father in law's child hehe.  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And also her brother in law... :blink:

I have an even better idea...how about Serena or Sky marries Harold?

Then they will be their own grandmother... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

As you know I'm a bit of a storyliner and one day I will resurrect Sons & Daughters but in the meantime :

Every soap needs a bit of romance :

MSF dates Serena but cheats on her with Liljana. :P This goes on and on and on....

And to get rid of annoying characters :

Izzy chokes on a muffin and dies.

But it's the way stories entwine with one another that makes a soap special :

Karl and Susan get back together, their sheep has babies but we don't know who the father is.

Harold sells the coffeshop (he's sad because Izzy's dead), starts a vegetable garden and becomes self sufficient after watching the Good Life. The Kennedys' sheep escape and eat Harold's veggies.

Harold sues the Kennedy's over the sheep incident so he hires Tim and Toadie.

Did I mention that Toadie's partner Tim has become a regular ?

Wait there's more and it gets even better :

Harold sets up an electric fence around his garden (in case the sheep attack again). He got it real cheap from Lou who has "contacts". One day Lyn Scully has some clothes on the line, but it gets real windy and some of her huge undies end up in Harold's garden. She's so embarassed she decides to go and get them herself, she doesn't want Harold to see her so she climbs over the back fence and then as she climbs over the electric fence (she doesn't know it's electric) she gets shocked and dies. It turns out that the fence was faulty that's how Lou got it so cheap !!! -> Lou and Harold are arrested for womanslaughter and they hire Tim and Toadie to defend them.

You've got to admit it's pretty good. Now who wants to do the dialogues ?

• 1 year later...

I think the writters should make Lyn fall pregnant with none other that Bobby( Max and Izzy's father) :D . That would make interesting viewing :P . That would mean that Steph's half sister/or brother would be her father in law's child hehe. :P

I like this stroyline you should post this on the Neighboursfans.com forum where the producers might read it and take it into account!

Archived