What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

Reasons I hate Winter.....

1. Cannot for the life of me get out of bed at 6:30am for work!

2. As soon as I get warm, I have to do something that will make me cold again

3. Find it increasingly hard to get warm, right now wearing a jacket, jumper, skivvy and singlet and still cold, with a fire behind me!

4. Can't wash the car cos my hands will freeze, and car gets dirty due to the rain (I have a brand new car that is black)

5. Gets too cold to go outside for a cigarette!

6. It is dark when I get up and leave for work, and it is dark when I get home at 6.30 in the evening!

Reasons I love Summer

1. Warmth!

2. I can actually get out of bed!

3. Washing the car is easier

4. I can stay outside after dark without freezing

5. I'm more active, and I can cool down easier than to get warm

6. Storms, storms and more storms, lightning rocks!

7. It is light when I get up for work, and still enough daylight left to enjoy the day when I get home at 6.30 in the evening!

8. It is easier to have an outdoor celebration without freezing

9. I can go outside and ENJOY my cigarette without freezing to death!

Our winter can be really cold, -5 with snow etc ! What temperatures do you get where you are in winter ?

Ditto Nath. Stupid NZ Winter. Coldest in 60 years they tell me! Although, there is a Nor'wester here at the moment so it's not that cold. But in Winter here, a Nor'wester is always followed a southerly then snow. :ph34r:

Reasons I hate Winter.....

1. Cannot for the life of me get out of bed at 6:30am for work!

2. As soon as I get warm, I have to do something that will make me cold again

3. Find it increasingly hard to get warm, right now wearing a jacket, jumper, skivvy and singlet and still cold, with a fire behind me!

4. Can't wash the car cos my hands will freeze, and car gets dirty due to the rain (I have a brand new car that is black)

5. Gets too cold to go outside for a cigarette!

6. It is dark when I get up and leave for work, and it is dark when I get home at 6.30 in the evening!

Reasons I love Summer

1. Warmth!

2. I can actually get out of bed!

3. Washing the car is easier

4. I can stay outside after dark without freezing

5. I'm more active, and I can cool down easier than to get warm

6. Storms, storms and more storms, lightning rocks!

7. It is light when I get up for work, and still enough daylight left to enjoy the day when I get home at 6.30 in the evening!

8. It is easier to have an outdoor celebration without freezing

9. I can go outside and ENJOY my cigarette without freezing to death!

Our winter can be really cold, -5 with snow etc ! What temperatures do you get where you are in winter ?

Not as cold as you guys. It can get as low as 6 degrees, but in the Summer, it gets as high as 45 degrees!

Some of you Aussie folk crack me up. My flatmate lived in Sydney for a year last year. Apparently you all find it cold in Winter when the temperature is around 10. Thats tropical! The average temperature in Christchurch in Winter is about 5!

Sydney is warmer than Melbourne, and Tassie is colder than Sydney and Melbourne combined!

Although, people say that Melbourne is much like London, without the snow! :lol:

I hate cold, much rather live in Far North Queensland, nice and warm all year round

I wouldn't mind if it was always Summer! I love the warmth. It's not overly warm here in Summer though :( Hopefully Joe and I will pop up to his Mum's house for a couple of weeks in Summer. She live way up north where it's much warmer! She has a spa which is a bonus too.