What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

some of the biggest thunderstorms ever have hit Melbourne today, with hail up to 10cm in diameter and major damage to several houses and thousands of cars. Also massive flash flooding in the city.

a pic of the storm:

storm2.jpg

storm1f.jpg

731617storm.jpg

and some of the flash flooding

Edited by SAB

some of the biggest thunderstorms ever have hit Melbourne today, with hail up to 10cm in diameter and major damage to several houses and thousands of cars. Also massive flash flooding in the city.

a pic of the storm:

storm2.jpg

storm1f.jpg

731617storm.jpg

and some of the flash flooding

^^ Wow that looks really full on!

Last time I saw weather like that I was on holiday in Spain, and the flashflooding was so severe lots of peoples cars were washed out to the ocean and walls broke because of the pressure of the water. The water was up to my shoulders, never seen anything like it. The rain was falling like something I've never seen, and it literlly happened in an hour.

Anyway its sooooooooo cold here atm, not long to go now till the summers here anyway :D