What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

The weather has improved slightly here in Dublin. It is +1 Celcius here, as opposed to -8 as it was a couple of nights ago. It is sleeting and raining instead of snowing. However, I have an exam on Wednesday that would have been postponed if the weather stayed bad, but now it looks like I'll have to take the exam, and I haven't bloody studied enough!!!!!

Getting milder. -18 degrees C, now. It feels almost mild after that cold we have had. And it is dry.. very dry.. the snow is like sand and the air is dry too, and hard to breathe in.

I think it had felt colder if it had been more wind, and not so dry (Like it was in christmas). But my car is hurting after all this cold. I wonder if it will start tomorrow.

just came back from my holiday staying on a houseboat in Renmark, South Australia. Temp was around 36-38 degrees every day with not a single cloud seen for the entire 5 days.

this morning in Melbourne is a humid 33 degrees with 43 forecast