What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

It's lovely and sunny here, I have the window open because I have to stay in and do uni work :-(

They do that because the students in Dunedin are insane. They also go to lectures in their pajamas. Mind you, all students do that. Some of my friends have been known to go to uni in their sleeping bags.

I've never known a single student who went to uni in their pyjamas, and I've been at uni for 4 years and college for 2 years before that!

Edited by TabbyCool

It has been a great day and both yesterday. It was great in school as well, yesterday we had a massive water fight in school, which by the way were not allowed to have, but things got a bit out of hand when PVA glue got involved. And today it went really far when some of my mates got Coke, egg and flower, as you can imagine I was drenched in egg flower, and water. A bit of everything really, despite all this it was a fantastic day. I greatly enjoyed myself. :-D

well it was 27 degrees today till the end of the schoolday !! it started raining in the city but really raining lots of accidents happen you saw people who are waiting for their buss in sunny clothes running to school to hide somewhere . My foces picked me up so I didn't have to stand in the rain waiting for my Buss ( All my friends had to do that !) but at the place I live , their was the sun still shinning no rain at all not even a bit High and Dry !

It's lovely and sunny here, I have the window open because I have to stay in and do uni work :-(

They do that because the students in Dunedin are insane. They also go to lectures in their pajamas. Mind you, all students do that. Some of my friends have been known to go to uni in their sleeping bags.

I've never known a single student who went to uni in their pyjamas, and I've been at uni for 4 years and college for 2 years before that!

Nor have I.

Here it's raining and it's dark - has been all day.

Hot and sticky...I could do with some air condtioning...why don't people in the UK have it?

Unfortunately, the hot weather doesn't come often enough for us to make use of it! I had a driving lesson the other night and it was boiling hot so we turned the air conditioning on, then after about 30 minutes I could no longer feel my fingers as they were so numb lol. So for the entirety of the lesson I was going from one extreme to the other....still.....I prefer it to be too hot than too cold. It's cooled down now outside....I hope the summery weather isn't gone for too long, I was just beginning to get used to it!

XxX