What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

had about 10 measly mintues of sporadic thunder this afternoon - a classic lamo Melbourne "thunderstorm" <_<

It did actually get to 30ºC despite all the cloud and rain showers.

Edited by SAB

In a word, today was FREAKINHOT! :angry:

But that's not why I came in here. I was wondering if there were any Tasmanians around here? I'm going there for a week in November and I have no idea what the weather will be like. Does it get ridiculously hot down there? Or will it be strangely cold? I just don't know!

Generally, Tasmania's climate is crap. There certainly won't be much in the way of heat, chances are you'll be wearing a jumper most of the time. That's not to say it'll be cold all the time, there are warm days but being Tasmania, they'll be outnumbered by crappy cold ones.

Hobart's average low and high temps in November are 10/19ºC.

You can also check out this link to get some idea of what November is like in Hobart

http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/dwo/200711/h...21.200711.shtml

Usual Melbourne summer weather here, cloudy and 19C <_<

Thanks for that. I like the weather being at around 20 :) Frankly, I think colder weather would be a relief. It's going to be 36 here tomorrow :wacko: