What's The Weather Like Where You Are?

Cat3

^ really, wow.

apparently today was a shocker of a day to be this hot, with the Melbourne Marathon on, my mum did it and she said heaps of people were getting taken in ambulences because of heatstroke. bugger ey.

but i loved it! :D for the first time in forever i was HOT!

omg/

^ really, wow.

yep. However, the western suburbs got a bit hotter I think, was closer to 38ºC at Laverton and Avalon if I remember correctly. I remember driving my non-airconditioned '78 Fairlane thru Dandenong in peak hour that day.... after being parked for a full day in the school parking lot sun!

apparently today was a shocker of a day to be this hot, with the Melbourne Marathon on, my mum did it and she said heaps of people were getting taken in ambulences because of heatstroke. bugger ey.

but i loved it! :D for the first time in forever i was HOT!

omg/

yeah the Autumn and Winter we just had was an absolute disgrace. This hot weather is such a relief, especially the nice warm evenings it brings :wub:

9pm and 25ºC, beautiful :)

And it looks like we'll get a repeat performance next weekend :D