Bec's Last Day on H&A

Guest Lozz83

No Problem Guys. Glad i can help!

I also Heard that she has to make a choice! Save her life or the baby! Some heart condition and the baby is affecting her too much. That is her reason for the collapse when she finds out about Josie & Scott!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Problem Guys. Glad i can help!

I also Heard that she has to make a choice! Save her life or the baby! Some heart condition and the baby is affecting her too much. That is her reason for the collapse when she finds out about Josie & Scott!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Isnt that the original Pippa story...or something like it?

Maybe that picture with lynne isnt part of the scene because just read n an article that while she was flmng on her last day something bad happened. At the end of the artcle it says of bec joining lleyton in london..

" cartwright was still sporting a bruised cheek after falling down a set of stairs while filming on friday. She was rushed to hospital n wahroonga wth a bloodied face and was said to be fearful for the baby, before being cleared to fly to london a few hours later"

I hope she is ok and the baby too.

Archived