Bec's Last Day on H&A

Guest Lozz83

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bec's parting shots from Bay to clay

Daily Telegraph

18 June 2005

TV starlet Bec Cartwright yesterday traded in her Home and Away character Hayley Smith to take on her next role as the wife-to-be of Lleyton Hewitt.

After filming her last 15 back-to-back scenes on the popular soap, the actress bid her home of seven years farewell to fly to her fiance's side.

With her Summer Bay duties now finished, 22-year-old Cartwright has embarked upon a jetset existence that will see her travel the world to support Hewitt courtside.

The soon-to-be-mother hasn't ruled out the possibility of returning to acting but for now she will stay as close to her man as possible.

"I won't be working for a while -- after I've had the baby I want to travel with Lleyton so that we're all together as a family," Cartwright told Confidential.

"I'm looking at it as the end of this chapter and the start of a new phase of my life, which is positive in so many ways."

I am really gonna miss Bec..she was bubbly, friendly and such a great actress. She really does light up the screen and steal the scene whenever she appears! Maybe what happens to Hayley is that she loses the baby..as I read something about her having to terminate the pregancy to save her life or something, and then she might go away for a while to clear her head..and tada..she has a new look!

Archived