Soapie Stars to Return Home

Guest Andy

I'm sure it was also orginally stated in magazines months ago that Cecelia and Barbara are also returning for this ... (Alf's 2 sisters ... Barbara being Donalds 1st wife) ... their names escape me (Fiona Spence comes to mind - is that her name ??)

The Neighbours people must have always been aware that the stories would air very close together ... nothing much you can do about it

While I love the mini-reunions the show has been having the last few years ... I hope it isn't as disappionting as the 'Harbour Cruise/Storm' Reunion ... while I loved seeing everyone the constant plugs of 'who will survive' became very annoying when one realised 3 weeks after swapping Big Brother to watch it ... that no-one actully did die!! Talk about bait advertising

While I realise it is the 4000th episode ... can't help but think its also another ratings tactic because of Big Brother 2005

But never the less will enjoy watching it

Yay! It's going to be great to see Norman Coburn. Another one i'm looking forward to is Rebekah Elmaloglou. I LOVE her. Now she is one past character that I would absolutly LOVE to return and come permanent again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep...

:)

Her and Lance. I wish they could be smart (no pun intended) and have Lance become a policeman. Who gets assigned to Yabbie creek or somewhere as a constable. That way they could still keep him as just a regularly appearing guest character, but he would be able to appear more regularly than now, and his appearances would be more fun than he simply turns up to visit Colleen once in a while. Think of it. Constable Smart. The possibilities for light relief and funny storylines are already endless just with those two words. Cant you just imagine him being called in to rescue some dear old grannys cat out of a tree? Cant you see him leaving the handbrake off his patrol car when he pulls over a speeding hoon, and then has to go chasing after it down the hill while the youth laughs and gets away?

Ahhhh what fun in an increasingly serious Home and Away that would be.

Any chance he might be appearing for this latest reunion at all? Havent heard, and Id have thought it would be a given, seeing as he hasnt missed one since they started doing them.

• 2 weeks later...

coming home

Herald-Sun

22 June 2005

A long list of former Home And Away actors have returned for the show's 4000th episode, to screen on July 8.

To mark the milestone, the folk of Summer Bay are throwing Alf a surprise 60th birthday party with old friends he hasn't seen in flamin' ages!

Actors returning to Summer Bay include Kristy Wright (left), Les Hill, Norman Coburn and Debra Lawrance.

coming home

Herald-Sun

22 June 2005

A long list of former Home And Away actors have returned for the show's 4000th episode, to screen on July 8.

To mark the milestone, the folk of Summer Bay are throwing Alf a surprise 60th birthday party with old friends he hasn't seen in flamin' ages!

Actors returning to Summer Bay include Kristy Wright (left), Les Hill, Norman Coburn and Debra Lawrance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Les Hill !!

It will be interesting to see what sort of reception he gets ... last I heard hadn't he run off on a pregnant Sophie ?? Or has there been a conversation somewhere along the lines of them having got back together after the baby was born ??

Archived