Bad Girls

Guest Dazacoulls

I have just read some very exciting news... You may all know Bad Girls are doing a Christmas special this month (December) and here's one of the story lines:

- A power cut turns the whole of G-Wing into darkness.

- One of the MAIN Characters dies. (I know who but can't really say its all Hush Hush, But there's a possible 2 deaths)

- The inmates plan a Christmas Show.

There just for Christmas!!!

SHOCK FOR '06:-

Shell Dockley (Debra Stephens) returns to G-Wing sometime next year!!!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daza! You can't make this thread a spoiler thread and then not say who dies!! :o If people don't want to know, they shouldn't come into the thread in the first place.. please say who!!

I'm really shocked - but happy - that Shell Dockley returns. She left after Jim fitted her up, didn't she? Took away her baby! :( That was so sad!

Okay, I tell ya (Only because its you guys):

Right apparently Phyls (Not syre of the spelling) is the one that dies. Speculations as to how... Well I said it all goes dark in the G-Wing, Phyls goes to check the Elecrtic and it somehow blows up, killing her instantly... As you would expect, but theres a twist she actually gets trapped in the room because someone locks her in there.

Another death (I have only read it briefly so im not sure what happens) is Di... All I know is that she's not in Series 8 of Bad Girls.

Another thing I forgot to mention (Another Spoiler):

- While there's a blizzard on the outside of the prison there's a new inmate joining the clan... BUT I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER HER NAME, And the Twist she has no documents So... Who is she??? Evil is all I know!!!

Whats "bad girls"??

I gather its about jail... but is it a popular show? What country?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd say its one of the most popular drama's around, Although at the moment its not on, but its back @ christmas and then sometime in 2006. Its shown here over in the UK.

Basically about a Prison full of Women, its Brilliant!!! :) Hope this helps Dasilva.

When Shell returned was it beginning of Season 5? I didn't like her as much, bringing her back pregnant and then for her to loose her baby was uneccesary IMO and it ruined her character a little bit.

Although I'am very much intrigued to hear she's back again. Hopefully for a longer and better stint, although that seems unlikely because of her commitments to Coronation St (Or has she left?).

After the end of s7 I'm looking forward to seeing how Julie's mental state continues in the X-mas Special and S8, Ahh the Poor Julies!

It'll be interesting to see how the show copes with the loss of Jim Fenner, he was quite a valued and important character for the narrative, with his character at the center of the many twists and turns.

Yeah, that's true, Jim will be missed. After his death, it wasn't as apparent because he was still very much at the centre of the programme because his murder was being inquired. Now there's not even that anymore.

I don't think Debra Stephenson (Shell Dockley) has left Corrie, I've not read it anywhere.. so yeah, I doubt she's going to be in Bad Girls for long, which is a shame because she, along with Denny, was always my favourite character. :(

No she hasn't left Corrie as far as I know. Daza, do you mean it's Phyl of Phyl and Bev who dies? If it is, her name isn't Phyllis, it's Phylomena (sp?). That will be sad, those two make a good double act. I think it will be a shame to see Di go too, as she's been a big part of the show since the beginning. I know she's extreeeemely annoying, but still! Do you think she get fitted up for Jim's murder, rather than being killed?

Archived