Bad Girls

Guest Dazacoulls

My mate has just bought me Series 6 on DVD so we can continue our Bad Girls fest - he wants to get into it so we're watching every episode from the start!

I'm looking forward to the Bad Girls Musical when it eventually comes out!

There's been a workshop performance with Helen Fraser actually performing as Sylvia Hollamby - the only cast member in it. Though the bit that could be confusing is the girl who played Snowball starring as Shell Dockley! :D

Bad Girls The Musical

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That makes a lot of sense to me; they look very alike!

You can't beat Shell, though!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't stand Buxton!

You'll be pleased to know that, for the first time, there will be a Bad Girls Christmas Special!

Bad Girls Christmas Special 2005, ITV1

In G-Wing on Christmas Eve, disturbing new inmate Miranda Miles (Nicola Redmond) arrives, with no paperwork, but with a blizzard approaching, the prison is forced to take her. Julie J is still haunted by the memory of Fenner, Governor Joy Masterton allows prison Chaplin Christie (Gaynor Howe) to perform an exorcism, and Phyl comes to the rescue when the electricity supply fails.

Archived