tine okae- allright charater needs a bigger storyline

arun-like her she brings the word boys in bad girls

janine nebeski-i like her could have better storylines

sister thomas-tough charater can take beatings

darleen cake-a good charater like her dress sence

the two julies-oh my god got a good storyline coming up brilliant charaters

costa sisters-need a better storyline apart from kitchen duty

fenner-evil soon he will get what is coming to him :wink:

I like Kerrigan... good top dog material and it'll be oh so good to see Buxton finally get what's coming to her.

Feeling so sorry for Sylvia... particularly as Malcolm's only after her money... :(

I don't reckon I was alone in cheering on Colin for his attack on evil-priest-man... just a shame he had to be suspended for it.

I like Kerrigan... good top dog material and it'll be oh so good to see Buxton finally get what's coming to her.

Feeling so sorry for Sylvia... particularly as Malcolm's only after her money...  :(

I don't reckon I was alone in cheering on Colin for his attack on evil-priest-man... just a shame he had to be suspended for it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally!

Mmmmm, hot, cute and not afraid to stand up for what he feels strongly about.

Yeah. :D

I *love* Bad Girls - but this series has been a little up and down.....didn't like the first two episodes, then it picked up, then it went a bit below par again last night. I already *hate* Kevin Spiers, you can tell he's just a cheap Fenner rip off! I really like the way that Pat's been brought it, and generally how all the stories are going - fair enough, it's all camp and OTT, but thats what Bad Girls has become these days, and that doesn't make it in the least bit bad! :) I think the real highlight of this series is going to be the stuff in Spain! Won't say anymore, incase anyone's avoiding spoilers, but it involves three of my favourite characters, so it's going to be a fantastic episode! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was fantastic - even if it was a little far fetched. I didn't even realise it was an hour and a half until I noticed it had run over....

It was good to see Malcolm get what he deserved after what he's done to Sylvia - it's about time she had a bit of happiness! Hilarious at the end to see Bev motoring off on the motorbike! :D

Can't wait to see Fenner's comeuppance next week....

If anybody deserves it, Fenner does! There is no chance in hell that anything is going to come between me and Bad Girls next week!

(Unless of course you get another invite to a H&A VIP party that you fancy inviting me to, Dan). :wink:

Archived