The Icon Thread

Guest Ms Becky

:D Thanks Di.

But nope, it's medicine or English atm, but don't get me started on career choices :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wow talk about such different career choice's, :unsure: well as long as your happy with what you want to do, that's all that matter's in life good luck :D

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Di, yeah, different is one word for it :blink::(

Thanks Chris :D

How to get one? Just go to My Controls at the top of the page-ish, then in the menu section on the left of the page, find 'edit avatar settings' under 'presonal profile'. Then type the URL in the 'Enter URL of offsite... blah' bit.

If you don't have an image hosting account (Photobucket/Imageshack etc...), you can either sign up and get one, or just use mine by right clicking on whatever you want to use > properties > copy and paste the Address (URL) into the 'Enter URL of offsite... blah' bit.

Than click 'update avatar'.

They're both good..I like the top one ..Tammin looks kinda weird in the second (the pic you used, not what you did with it)

Me- not so hot at making icons..spent ages tweaking a cap of Angie the other day and thought it looked pretty good..but then I saw the original and realised I'd ruined it  :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i wud really like to c a hayley one or a kirsty one being made!

A first...

8 Kate Richie...

out-of-the-stillness.pngvixen.pngkate-richie.pngkate.png

elegance.pngenvy-green.pngbeauty-untouched.pngalways.png

Bear in mind I have no idea if the colouring looks dodgy or not. Main computers not working, and the laptop sometimes does colouring wierdly - looks ok on the laptop though.

Also, 9 Andy Roddick icons on photobucket account here. *drools a little* :wub:

Archived